Today More Than Yesterday, It's Always You (3)

"Today, more than yesterday

I'm missing you and it hurtsWalking the same path every dayAfraid that it might come to an endI endlessly wait for you"

- More Than Yesterday 오늘도 너야// Seo DaHyun (Dr. Romantic 3 OST Part 7)

Tears streamed down her face as she desperately clutched the phone in her hand. 

'Park Euntak!!! Please answer your phone!'

She sobbed as the call went straight into voicemail. The strength in her whole body disappeared and soon enough she could feel the energy disappear from her legs. Ahreum was about to crumble down as the anxiety and panic filled her whole body. 

But as she fell down the floor, a familiar sound calls for her name and she completely freezes. 

'Ahreum Ssi....'

Author's Notes:

As we finally reach the final episode of Dr. Romantic S3 and as I have received like 900+ tweets and many replies for my tweet on the preview for Ahreum and Euntak's 'reconciliation'. Your gal decided to stress herself out and write a one shot of my prediction and version of what might happen based on the preview. This will also be posted on my Archive of Our Own. Let's hope the writers give us more screentime and also redemption for Park Euntak cause they just decided to f**k up his character in season 3. 

I wrote this as a way to have both Ahreum and Euntak's point of view. Hopefully, I did them justice. I was writing quickly cause it's almost time later... it wouldn't make sense to post this after the final episode is out. 

To view my tweet here's the link - https://twitter.com/PeachBread5/status/1669719352957095941?s=20 

Partly inspired by the song 'More Than Yesterday' from the OST, the lyrics will be included all throughout this long one shot so watch out and it took me 5 hours to complete this cause I had to feel romantic and angsty all at the same time. Hope you'll enjoy <3 

Twitter- PeachBread5

Wattpad- @dengienini 

Archive of Our Own- dengiedani

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was slowly getting harder and harder to breathe, the smoke had thickened over time and the night wind was becoming hotter and hotter. It was evident to anyone that the fire was getting nearer to the hospital. 

The busied footsteps of the remaining staff ran towards the exit of the emergency room, despite trying their best to not panic... the horror and terror on their faces was enough to explain the seriousness of the situation they were in. 

But as they all evacuated and boarded the cars that were waiting for them in the entrance, Yoon Ahreum silently paced the smoke filled hallway leading towards the exit in anxiousness. Clutching her phone, she coughed and squints her eyes as she let her gaze linger on the dark entrance of the trauma center from across the hallway she was standing in. 

Despite the other staffs calling her and telling her to evacuate with them, she simply refused to leave without Euntak. Ahreum waited and waited but as time went by, her patience was starting to decrease and her hands had started to tremble.