Chapter 6

Claimed

The next few days in the camp have felt pretty normal... well... almost, the fact I have satyrs, nymphs and a centaur teaching both me and Percy, well... it's weird.

In the morning, Percy and I took Ancient Greek lessons with Annabeth... he could definitely the huge vendetta we both have against each other, definitely me more to her than vice versa. Something I do admit that we found out was that actually, we can actually read Ancient Greek thanks to our dyslexia. It actually was the reason.

Of course it took a few lessons but we managed to learn... though of course the vendetta between us was still there... wasn't getting worse but wasn't getting better either.

The rest of the day we kept doing outdoor activities, looking for something we were both good at.

Luckily I did found something I was good at, it was Horseback Riding, or well, how they call it here... Pegasi Riding Lessons. Gotta admit, I can definitely ride a horse on ground but on air... had to buckle my seatbelts if there was one at all, cause it was one hell of a ride.

We also did Archery with Chiron. I could hit my shot, not consistently, but well... unlike Percy... I'm hundreds of times better than him since... well... I don't shoot at my allies like he did... shooting Chiron in his tail. Miracle he didn't react negatively.

We also did foot racing and well... I was average, like Percy but the fact that wood-nymphs instructors could just blitz by us was embarrassing... their trees technically. They did say they have years of experience but still... is embarrassing.

Wrestling? I really wasn't wrestling, I was completely going to punch through heads, especially against the instructor herself, Clarisse, she definitely hasn't forgotten the teeth her friend lost. My experience fighting Clarisse did give me a few details of my... well... god like abilities.

I'm stronger than Clarisse, I actually am stronger than her and the rest of Ares' Cabin. I did take self defense with Uncle Tony, but Clarisse is a Daughter of Ares, there was just no way to out skill her. So well... I lost almost... no... I lost every damn time.

In canoeing, Percy was actually pretty good. I admit, knowing how to canoe is pretty worthless... but it's better than nothing, me in the other hand... I'm not that good... like almost at all at canoeing.

I knew many of the campers were trying to decide who was... well... my real father, but Percy was even harder. Percy wasn't as strong at the kids in Ares' cabin, as good in archery as the kids of Apollo or Hephaestus' skill in metalwork or anything related. With me, they knew I was stronger than many people in here, even more than Ares' cabin. I definitely heard people think I was probably the Son of Heracles, making me a quarter god or something like that, but I wasn't much of a good archer like Heracles, and that doesn't still explain the fact I hear people from very long distances and why the fire for a split second turned black for me. It is still theorized that I might be a son of the Big Three, but Zeus can't control fire, neither can Poseidon and Hades... he might be the only one who can to an extent, but there's still so many details that don't lead to any of the three, again... why can I hear specific people?

I kept my questions to myself because of it. Despite all that, I liked camp. I got used to the morning fog over the beach, the smell of hot strawberry fields in the afternoon, even the weird noises of monsters in the woods at night. I would eat dinner with cabin eleven, scrape part of my meal into the fire, and try to feel some connection to my who the hell is my real father. Nothing came. Just that warm feeling I'd always had, his touch... but maybe not even that. I tried very hard not to think of mom or how dad would react realizing mom is... gone. I can't imaging how he would react to it, but if Hades is real, and the Underworld is real... then there might be a way to bring her back to life, her and Sally, there might be a way.