Chapter 7

Dangerous Quest? Let's do this

If you think being the son of one of the Big Three is awful, then being Son of Hades is the worst thing ever.

Hades had no cabin in the camp, meaning I had to stay on Hermes' Cabin until Hades gets a cabin... or I make my own.

Because I'm Son of Hades, I'm being accused of summoning that Hellhound that attacked Percy, it made me sickening that people were thinking I would hurt my own friends. I can see people in Hermes' Cabin trying to sleep away as far away from me, being related to The God of the Dead really is not cool. One thing is to be alone but being ignored like some kind of plague was really hurtful.

In sword fighting lessons, nobody wanted to fight me, they were so afraid, saying I could kill them with a touch, the fact they were pushing me away did hurt, including with Percy. The fact Percy defeated the Ares cabin scared them and me being a Son of Hades... I got to stop saying that.

Luke pushed me and Percy more than ever, to such a degree that I had a bit of problems in the aftermath.

Annabeth still taught us Greek, but the time she was teaching was less, much more less. Every time any of us said something, she scowled at us angrily.

She even muttered herself, "Quest...

"Poseidon?... Hades?! Dirty rotten... Got to make a plan..."

Clarisse also kept her distance between us, though her venomous glare told everything, she hated us, hated Percy more exactly for breaking her spear... and maybe for the broken tooth.

I was walking to the cabin, Hermes' Cabin, and I saw a newspaper in the floor, I looked at it deciding to know what it was about. It was about me... and mom.

Two Boys and Mother still missing after freak accident

By Sofia Lawrence

Y/N Galanis, Thomas Brightwood and Andrea Galanis are still missing more than one week after their mysterious disappearance. The family's badly burned 05' black Lexus RX 330 was discovered last Saturday on a north Long Island road with their door ripped off and the front axle broken. The car had flipped and skidded for several hundred metres before exploding.

The Galanis child was stated to be suspended in Skyline Activity after unknown reasons. There were small traces of blood after the crash, but neither of the Galanis or Thomas Brightwood was found after the crash.

Andrea's fiancé Zack Smith states that Y/N is a troubled child with ADHD, and he believes the crash that caused their disappearance must have been planned by someone, he wishes his wife and future step son back along with Y/N's friend.

Police states that crash has too many similarities with the disappearance of Percy and Sally Jackson a few days later. Police urge anyone with information to call the following toll free crime stoppers hotline.

I saw the number circled in a black marker, as I angrily throw the newspaper away, entering the cabin and closing the cabin's door.

I hate this, being treated differently, people being scared of me, like if I was a freak, being blamed because a Hellhound entered, a Hellhound that I didn't even know it was a... well... a Hellhound. I hate being Son of Hades, I hate him being my father, I hate that he brought me to this world just so people get afraid of me, I have right now at this point no friends but Percy and Thomas, hell, I couldn't even talk to Kajsa who tried to keep distance, I'm sharing a Cabin with the thieves of Camp Half Blood, alone with no one else but me and the two mentioned...