[64] the morning of.

mature content ahead.

it was only 5:30 in the morning, and diego was already up. the big day had finally arrived. months and months of planning, he was finally doing it. he was going to ask the mother of his son to marry him.

that night he barely got any sleep. he felt his stomach doing backflips and hurting more than usual. of course he was nervous. while he tossed and turn that night, you slept peacefully. it almost annoyed him how peacefully you were sleeping.

only a few more hours, and he'd be engaged to the love of his life. just only a few more hours.

he was sitting up and just stared around the room. shirtless and only in boxers with the sunrise in view. the rising sun lightly hit his face. you woke up and saw the most magnificent view of him.

"diego." you whispered. he turns around and smiles. "good morning diego."

"good morning my love, how'd you sleep?" he lays back down and faces you. the sun hit his light colored eyes. it shined more than ever.

"i slept good, why are you up so early?" you slowly stretched your body and got on-top of him. he suddenly looked like the hottest man alive to you.

he allowed you feel him up. you touched every muscle he's worked hard to build. his abs that felt rock hard, even if you punched it.

"woah, what's with you and being all touchy?" he laughs as you continued to feel his abs. diego asked the question as if he wasn't enjoying it himself.

"god i want you to fuck me so bad." you take off your shirt and he watched in awe.

the body he saw naked a lot of times, the body who gave birthed to his son. his eyes were still mesmerized and remembered every detail you had.

"i'd do anything you ask me to do." his heart beat was beating faster than usual. it's been a while since you've guys did anything sexually intimate.

he slips off his boxers, not even bothering to put a condom on. who needed it? his cock doesn't waste any time getting hard. it stands proudly in its on.

"take your panties off, come on." he encourages you to take everything off. of course, you comply.

as soon as any type of clothing was off your body, you sink down his cock. the warm and familiar sensation was amazing. but no matter how many times you've guys fucked, it was always too thick.

it took a while to keep a steady pace but diego made sure to hold you. he held your waist gently as you slowly found a rhythm.

once you got yourself together, you bounced faster on his dick. he tried to compose himself, trying to be quiet. but his moans got the best of him and he joined you.

the both of you enjoyed each other's presence, moaning each others names. the day was already starting off great for the both of you.

he had dreamed about fucking you again but didn't want to rush you. his patience was rewarded as he felt like he was in heaven. no, being inside you was better than that.

"god y/n, you feel so good. let me fuck you hard." he flips you over and he's now on top of you. he moves your legs onto his shoulders and starts pounding.

you grabbed onto his arms and accidentally scratch them. meanwhile, he's focusing on giving you hickeys all over your neck. he attacked your neck and made it down to your chest.

the headboard slammed against the walls, and the bed frame was creaking. anyone who dared to walk by the room could hear was going on.

"diego right there! oh my god diego please-" you tried to continue to beg before the phone started ringing. who would call at 5 am??