18

18| Prank wars

Toni's POV
November 10

Since we've been having the prank wars, our children have been catching strays. It's honestly so funny and they don't know how to get us back properly. They think that jumping out from behind a door and scaring us is pranking us. Today I'm planning on getting Skai back from scaring me last night. I taped her bathroom faucet so when she uses it the water sprays all over her. It's a harmless prank but it will be fun to see her reaction.

Before she woke up, I snuck into her room and taped her faucet with clear tape so it wouldn't be noticeable. Now all I have to do is wake her up and wait for her reaction.

"Skai, remember you have school today." She nodded her head and rolled over in bed. I laughed and shook her again.

"Skai wake up baby." She stretched and then sat up in bed. Her hair was messy and I shook my head. Janet and I keep on telling her to sleep with her scarf on but she doesn't listen. Skai got up and went to the bathroom while I picked out her clothes for the day. I heard her turn on the faucet and soon the water sprayed her.

"Ahh mommy!" I laughed and walked to the bathroom seeing her soaking wet. I turned off the water and she looked at me with water dripping down her face.

"Oh my goodness baby, what happened?" I asked in shock and she started laughing.

"It was you, mommy, I know it was you."

Skai's POV

I'm going to get my mommy back for pranking me this morning and it's going to be good. She drinks tea almost every morning and I sometimes make it. Today, I'm going to put salt in it instead of sugar. It's going to taste so nasty and she's going to spit it out!

"Here you go, Mommy," I said and she took the cup from me.

"Thank you, baby. I hope you didn't put a lot of sugar in it."

I smiled, "Nope not at all." I watched her drink some of the tea before she made a nasty face. She ran to the sink and spit it out. I busted out laughing and my mommy looked at me.

"Skai!" She said while smiling.

"Y-yes?" I couldn't stop laughing. Her face was so funny.

"Did you do this baby?"

"Mmhmm, that's payback for this morning!"

Tamar's POV

Pranks in this house are so funny and harmless, I love it. My prank for the day is to refill the ice ray with vinegar, so it's just a prank for anyone. I put the ice tray back in the freezer to freeze. I already had did one this morning so now we just have to wait for my victim. I sat at the island table while playing this game on my computer. It's this website called coolmathgames and it's so cool, hence the name. I'm playing Papa's cupcakeria and I love it so much.

I was about to put my computer away and head upstairs when Janet walked into the kitchen. I evilly smiled and rubbed my hands together. I went back to playing and I heard the freezer door open. My plan is in full effect. She grabbed the ice tray and then put the ice in her cup. She then filled her cup with some juice and put the tray back into the freezer.

"Hey, Tay. What are you doing?"

"Hey, and I'm playing this cooking game."

"Oh, that papa's game?"

"Mmhmm."

"Okay." She took her cup and walked into the living room. It's only a matter of time before she tastes the vinegar. I went back to playing my game and I heard Janet cough.

"What the fuck?" I covered my mouth and silently laughed. My goodness. She walked into the kitchen and I stopped laughing.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill your sister." Oh no, she got me.

"Toni! Why did you do this?" Oh! She thinks it was Toni who did this.

"Hmm? What did I do?"

"You know what you did. You put vinegar in the ice trays."

"No, I didn't. It really wasn't me." Janet took all of the ice trays out of the freezer and dumped the ice into the sink.

"So who was it then?" The two of them looked at me and I looked back at my computer.

"Tamar."

"You have to admit, I got you good. Whew, almost ripped my stomach while laughing." I said and got down from the chair. I closed my computer and headed up to my room.

"I'm going to get you back!" I heard Janet laugh and I shook my head.

***

Nobody's POV

It has been a few days since Tamar last pranked Janet and she hasn't forgotten about it. She didn't get Tamar back yet but she is planning on it. Today Skai and Azuree are going to be pranking their parents, along with the help of Tamar. They will be boiling eggs and putting them back in the carton to have the effect of regular eggs. Tamar is only helping them boil it since they aren't supposed to touch the stove.

The next morning came around and the family headed downstairs to make breakfast. Toni grabbed the carton of eggs and a bowl to mix them. She grabbed one egg and cracked it on the edge of the bowl. She tried to crack it open but her finger went right through it.

"What?" Her two children covered their mouths and giggled watching their mother struggle with an egg. Toni opened it and saw that it was already boiled.

"Janet look at this." Janet walked over to her wife to see what she is talking about.

"It's already boiled."

"That's strange, try another one." Toni did the same thing to another egg and it was boiled too.

"I think those two giggly people behind us have something to do with this." Janet whispered only for her wife to hear. When the two of them turned around, the sisters stopped laughing.

"Did you guys do this?" Toni asked her daughters and they shook their heads.

"Right right, so who did it?"

"Casper." They both said before laughing.

***

•The pranks?

Excuse any errors ✨

Excuse any errors ✨