85

85| Everlasting Love

Nobody's POV
February 14

The Majorca sun blazed through the window in the couple's villa. The two of them had landed in Majorca, Spain yesterday afternoon and because of the time difference, they immediately went to sleep. They left their children home alone but Jackie and Tasha would be checking up on them. Toni sighed as her eyes fluttered open. She took a look at her sleeping wife and smiled. She had plans for them today that she knew Janet would love. Toni moved closer to Janet and pecked her neck.

"Love..." She whispered and inhaled her wife's sweet scent. Kissing her neck once more, Janet began to wake up. She looked over at Toni and smiled. Just then Janet's phone rang and Toni groaned.

"Stop it. It's probably one of the children." Indeed it was. Azuree was video-calling her parents to speak to them.

"Hello?"

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Their children yelled over the phone causing them to smile.

"Thank you."

"What are you guys going to do today?"

"Probably move some furniture." Toni spoke and Janet hit her arm.

"You know I don't think you guys should move furniture at a house you don't live at." Desiree spoke and they laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing baby, you're just so sweet. Why aren't you guys in school?"

"It's three momma."

"It is?"

"Yes, remember the time is different."

"Mmhmm." The couple talked on the phone with their children until it was time for them to get ready. The first thing on the agenda was going swimming with the dolphins. Janet is really excited because she has been wanting to swim with them since she was younger but never had the chance to.

"Don't you think that's a bit too small for you baby?" Janet asked as she fixed Toni's bikini top.

"No, do you think?"

"Yes, they might spill out."

"Let them spill so you can suck them." They laughed.

"I'll suck them regardless."

"Nasty."

"You started it so I'll finish." Toni said and moved closer to her wife. Janet giggled and shook her head.

"No baby, let's go." The couple grabbed a few things and left out of the villa. The location that they are going to isn't far from where they are staying so they got there pretty quickly. It was a big area with a few other people the instructors. The couple had to wear life jackets since the water was deep and shallow.

While swimming with the dolphins they learned tricks how to make them spin, smile, how to balance the ball on their nose, and how to jump through hoops. It was fun for the couple to learn and the dolphins had fun too. Janet could've sworn that she saw a pink dolphin in the distance but Toni thinks otherwise.

"How did it get here baby?"

"It swam, duh!"

Toni giggled, "Pink dolphins only live near the Amazon River."

"They can still swim baby."

"Okay Janet whatever you say."

"You know I'm right."

"Anyways what are you wearing tonight?" Toni planned a Valentine's Day date for them and that's all Janet knows.

"I packed two dresses but I don't know if they will correlate with what you're wearing. What are you wearing?" Toni laughed,