48

48| Spell My Name

Toni's POV
August 28

My album called Spell My Name is releasing tonight and I'm so excited. I've been working on this album for almost two years and I can't wait for my fans to hear it. I have a few sad songs on the album, of course, but I think they will love it regardless. There are only ten songs on the album which is the same amount that is on my Libra album. I've already released two of the songs as singles, Dance and Do It, which have been doing well. I've also released a version of Do It with Missy Elliot and the fans love that version.

Before I release the album, I want Janet to hear one of the songs I made about her. I smiled just thinking about her reaction. She's going to be so excited, she might cry just because. I laughed and shook my head. I got up from the chair and walked over to the wall with the intercom. I pressed the speaker button and spoke.

"Baby, can you come down to the studio please?" I let go of the button and waited for her response.

"Okay, I'm coming." I heard Desiree say and I laughed.

"Child I want my wife."

"I am your wife."

"I'm coming baby and I won't bring her."

"Bring—" Her voice cut out as Janet let go of the button. I sat on the office chair and waited for my wife. Soon the door opened and I looked at it seeing my beautiful wife walking towards me. Pregnancy on Janet is making her have this glow that I love. Trust me, if I had a dick, I would never be pulling out. I began smiling and she sat across my lap. Janet kissed my lips and she pulled back. I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

Stuck in a trance...

"Baby..." She tapped me and I blinked a few times.

"Hmm?"

"You didn't hear what I was saying?"

"No, I'm sorry baby. I was just admiring your beautiful self." Janet blushed and covered her face. I laughed and removed her hands from her face.

"Why are you covering your face for beautiful?"

"Toni stoopppp." She dragged out and I laughed louder. She's so cute. Janet laid her head on my shoulder and played with my hands.

"I'm not even doing anything."

"Yes, you are and you know it. Anyways, why did you want me down here baby?"

"I wanted you to listen to one of the songs that is on the album."

"No, I'll hear it when you release it in a few hours."

"I know that but I want you to hear it now." Janet said a small okay and I pressed a few buttons on the sound board. Soon my song Nothin' played in the studio. My hand rested on her stomach as I rubbed it in small circles.

I'm not saying I'm perfect
Just give me time, show you I'm worth it
I'm not saying I deserve it
Promise you that, I'm working...

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her smiling widely. She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

Without your love, I ain't nothin'
I'm just a girl, searching for something
I need your love, oh I'm hurting
Promise you, girl, I'm worth it...

The song came to an end and Janet embraced me in a hug. I smiled as I hugged her back.

"I love you too baby, so much..."