99

99| Wedding planning

Nobody's POV
May 10
7:35 PM

Toni sat on the edge of Eissa's bed and pulled the covers over him. It's time for him to go to bed because he has preschool tomorrow.

"Now don't get out of your bed and come into the bed with me."

"Why? I gotta keep Momma's side warm and cozy." Toni chuckled,

"I can manage and you kick a lot."

"Fine then."

"And if you have to use the bathroom at night go and use it. Don't pee in your pull-up—"

"Zee didn't put one on me."

"Okay good, don't pee the bed. The lights will come on when I turn off the light so there's no need to be afraid when you have to use the bathroom." Toni spoke and he nodded. He's a bit afraid of the dark so if he has to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, he usually goes on himself. The other day Toni saw a Boom Glo night light and decided to get it for Eissa. The item just arrived today so this will be Eissa's first time using it.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Mommy baby." He spoke and they giggled.

"You're so silly." Toni kissed his cheek and he smiled. She then tucked him in and got up from the bed. Walking to the door she turned off the lights and headed to her room.

"She's putting Eissa to bed." Desiree spoke while on the phone with Janet.

"Uhh, isn't she behind you?" Des jumped up and turned her head seeing her mother standing behind her.

"Mommy you scared me!"

"Good, what are you doing in my room?"

"I'm speaking to momma, she called but you didn't hear your phone ringing." She nodded and got in the bed next to her daughter.

"Well, I'm going to bed now, goodnight guys."

"Good night baby." As Desiree left her parent's room, Toni snuggled underneath the covers. Janet rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes, I had a show today and I didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Mmm and why is that?"

"Because of that damn video you sent me."

"What? I sent that to you like a week ago."

"Okay? That doesn't mean I have to stop watching it, it doesn't expire."

"Nuh-uh, that's your fault so don't blame me." Toni spoke and Janet rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, you're not tired? You've been with the kids all day."

"I am a little bit. I have to go to sleep soon though because tomorrow will be a long day." Tomorrow Toni will be meeting with the wedding planner to discuss what the couple wanted in their wedding. Janet isn't going to be there because she has a show. The couple already picked out two venues, one for the wedding ceremony and the other for the reception. All that is needed to be done is the flower arrangements, colors, lights, and other decorations.

"Didn't you say that Skai was going with you?"

"Mm, she said she wanted to but she didn't give me a final answer." She texted her daughter to come into her room because she didn't want to yell and wake up Eissa.

"Yes, your highness." Skai spoke as she crawled on her mother's bed. Janet chuckled and Skai grabbed the phone.

"Hi highness number two."