02| Desire

Ermanno Moretti

Ermanno Moretti

I saw her perched on the counter, her legs dangling over the edge.

Beside her was a man who looked like he had just escaped the mental institution.

The way he was touching her made me infuriated.

I wanted to feed him dead animals and sever all his organs out and also shove it down his throat.

He continued touching her hips as I noticed her to be in distress, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to play along.

I'm going to put a fucking bullet through his brain.

The stunning woman who had captivated my attention for years turned and walked away from the grotesque creature beside her.

He looked like something that had crawled out of a nightmare.

Just then Ronan came beside me and gave me a glance.

"Who are you going to kill?" He laughed trying to catch a glimpse of what I was looking at.

"No one," I walked away from him following the creature.

I'm going to peel his skin off and replace it with animal skin.

Since that's what he is.

Waiting outside, I saw him enter the bathroom and waited for him to come back out.

After a few minutes he came out as my fists connected with his face.

I dragged him inside and closed the door behind me while repeatedly punching his unsavory face.

"Touch her, look in her direction, or even breathe the same air as her, i'm going to get razor blades and acid and pour it all over your skin," I threatened.

"Look, I'm sorry! I promise I won't be with her!" He yelled for mercy.

I eventually stopped punching him, leaving him in a pool of deep crimson blood.

I wanted to shoot his brains out but I kept my patience.

I decided to be the mature one here.

Although I almost beat him to death.

Doesn't matter, Moving on.

He was on the bathroom floor, wheezing and struggling to breath, and I left.

I almost made my way to Maxence until I received a phone call.

My associate on the other line spoke as I continued staring at Morona.

Yeah. I knew her name, For a while now.

"The trade went to the Swedish-" I cut him off, "You're not capable of handling a simple trade are you? It's disappointing that I have to step in and do your job for you," I spoke in a low deliberate tone.