28| Cigarettes After Sex

MATURE CONTENT‼️.
Make sure to vote, comment & follow!!

Ermanno Moretti

She endured pain while I wore a smirk on my face.

As soon as those words left my lips, her eyes widened in surprise.

A chuckle escaped from me before I took hold of her face and planted a kiss on her lips.

I take a few steps back as I grasp her face and lower us both onto the bed, kissing her as we recline.

My lips are on hers, my tongue is on hers, and she's greedy as ever, taking all I have to give.

My hand travels down her body, over her breast, her waist, and her hip, and I cup her ass and squeeze.

My lips follow, worshipping her breasts in turn until she's squirming beneath me.

And when I gaze at her to catch my breath, she's panting.

I didn't ask and tossed her over, she grinned at my action.

I prop myself up in my elbow and sweep her thick hair aside and off her back.

She has a exquisite back and a even lovelier ass.

I delicately ran my fingers along the Arabic spine tattoo that came into view.

There was also a small paragraph in Arabic next to it.

I'm quite curious to know what it means.

I only speak a bit of Arabic, I don't know how to read or write.

I glide my hand down the curve of her spine, enjoying the soft, smooth planes of her skin.

I noticed some scars beneath the tattoos as I looked closer.

Leaning in, I planted a fragile kiss on the scar below the paragraph.

It was located on the right side of her back. Same one as mine.

"You're so divine," I murmur in the ear, and plant soft kisses there down to her neck and along her shoulder as my hand continues to descend and move between her ass.

She wiggles her arse beneath my palm as I slip my hand further between her legs and begin to circle her clitoris with my fingers.

Her head is lying in the bed, her cheek to the sheet so I can easily observe her.

Morona's eyes are closed, her eyes open as she inhales, absorbing the pleasure elicited by my fingers.