14| Date

Morona McCallister

Morona McCallister

I feel like going for a walk to clear my mind after what happened today.

It's 1:20am, and I can't help but wonder how Laina and Rosa will perceive me if they see me.

Despite having a great time together, I worry if they'll view me differently.

Maybe they'll act polite but secretly be disgusted.

I grabbed my phone and cigarettes, still in my clothes since I haven't changed.

With no concern about looking presentable, I stepped out of the hotel and let my legs guide me on my walk.

I plugged in my earbuds and played 'When I Fall In Love' by Marilyn Monroe, immersing myself in the music as I walked.

The wind tousled my hair as I continued to replay the events in my mind.

I anticipated some discomfort in my hips and thighs from the ocean water, but I never expected it to be so painful that it triggered a panic attack.

Or maybe I was being... dramatic?

Feeling thirsty, I stepped into a shop and treated myself to a refreshing Sprite.

I took out one of my earbuds from my ear.

As I grabbed a Sprite, I noticed a guy giving me a creepy, unblinking smile.

I responded by flipping him off and proceeded to the cashier.

After paying for my Sprite, I exited the shop, and coincidentally, the creepy guy tagged along.

You have to be shitting me.

"Can you fuck off?" I yelled.

"Are you looking for a good time with a handsome guy?" He laughed, getting closer to me.

"Sure, where's the handsome guy?" I looked at my surroundings.

He stopped laughing and rolled his eyes.

I intentionally bumped into him with force and kept walking, but he managed to catch up with me.

I put my earbuds back in, blasted the music and drank my Sprite as he persisted in trying to talk to me.

I took my earbuds out once again, and turned to him.