21| Pity

TW: Idk what the trigger warning is but I know ppl r going to get triggered.

Ermanno Moretti

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" Ronan sang.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I exclaimed as I focused on driving, trying to drown out the noise.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?" Maxence laughed.

Don't you wish you had complete knowledge about every aspect of the person you've been admiring?

As they sang on, my grip tightened on the steering wheel.

I was being emotional in the night.

Due to my sleepless night, it helped my notice a lot of things.

About her.

I mean why wouldn't it be about her? My whole life revolves around her.

Five long years passed, and for three of those years, I had been obsessively stalking her without ever realizing the pain she inflicted upon herself.

What the fuck have I been doing?

Clowning around?

This revelation has made me want to keep an even closer eye on her, going beyond my usual level of observation.

I need to watch her more than 14 hours a day because it left a feeling like I didn't accomplish enough.

And if it weren't for this mafia my dad introduced me to, I would've had all the information about her.

Each of her scars, the stories of her past reside.

Her scalp boasts a lush mane, and her lashes grace her eyes.

As for her style, it's something I'm already familiar with.

How she frequently adorns herself with beautiful jewellery, each piece reflecting her unique style.

How her perfume carries a different scent, adding to her allure.

How many numerous steps she takes every day.

As for her family, everyone is accounted for except her father.

I need to deal with him.

I've never witnessed her bare or partially exposed body, but when I tell you it was breathtaking.

The way she coated herself with every cut made me furious.

'Tomorrow marks six years' sent a shiver down my spine.

Today, it's been four years of closely watching her.