Fears and worries

Porsche couldn't shake the conversation he had with Big a few days ago. Something rubbed him the wrong way, more than usual.

Defending Kim was one thing, but the way Big exploded was new.

He crossed his arms as he looked out of the windows.

"I'm not Pete and Kim isn't Vegas! No matter how convincing Tankhun sounds!"

Denial? Or did something happen?

He let out a sigh

"What the hell is going on with you?" he muttered to himself

"Did you say something?" Kinn sounded from the lounge set, and Porsche turned with a small smile "No, I was just talking to myself"

"What's wrong?" Kinn asked, gesturing for his love to sit down, and Porsche sat down with a sigh, then fell silent for a moment.

"I'm going to talk to Chan about Big" and Kinn straightened up in his seat

"About what exactly?"

"He needs help. He needs counseling, I think"

"Porsche, are you sure?"

He didn't answer for a moment. To Kinn, he probably seemed to be overreacting, but Kinn hadn't seen the broken Big that he had seen.

"Yes," he answered with confidence.

Big needed help, and if Porsche had to force it on him so be it.

"I trust you, Porsche, if you believe he needs help, he needs help" he caressed Porsche's cheek, a loving expression in his eyes

"He does," Porsche added, leaning into Kinn, who played with his hair.

Kim looked at the mics from across the table. What was he going to do with them? What would be the best way to get back at Tankhun?

He didn't usually feel this much hatred, or frustration towards his brother who raised him, who looked after Porchay, and who was kind and fun. Lately, though, something had resurfaced, something had rekindled inside of him, slowly burning brighter the more Tankhun forced his way into a place he shouldn't be.

So far he had;

Sent a therapist to him together with Kinn

Compared him to Vegas

Ordered Kim's bodyguard to plant bugs so he could listen in on his therapy sessions. Even if he should be the one in the seat.

Tankhun was his brother, and he loved him, but even family should respect boundaries,

He let out a sigh as he thought for a moment.

Then, something lit up in Kim's eyes, and he got up from the table. He went to the cabinet, finding Dr. Park's file. He took out his phone and dialed the number on the paper.

"Dr. Park, it's Kim"

"I need to talk to you about something,".

"Chan!" Porsche called out, as he walked up to the brooding man, who was keeping an eye on the new bodyguards.

"Porsche" he greeted with a nod

"We need to talk about Big" There was a slight change in Chan's posture, and he gestured for them to step a bit back before continuing their conversation.

"What's going on?" he asked, glancing at the bodyguards shortly, ensuring no one was listening in.

"Does he have a counselor besides you?" Porsche asked, and the older man exhaled.