The walls are cracking

Kim stepped out of his car and walked towards the main entrance. Big greeted him at the entrance, finally out of his cast.

Kim was only there to meet with Korn shortly, and possibly dig into some things too.

When he walked into the lounge, he froze. It's been months already, yet Porchay looked the same as he had back then.

His dark blue hair had returned to its natural color. He was glad Porchay didn't walk closer, but kept a distance, so he couldn't see how hurt Kim was.

"P'Kim." his cold voice sounded, and Kim's shock faded into a numbness.

His eyes which had shown a hint of distraught, panic, and longing, turned cold and empty within seconds.

"Hi" Kim greeted Porchay "I haven't seen you around the mansion, but maybe you've heard that my brother is head of the minor family" Porchay spoke.

"Yes, I've heard" Kim nodded, glancing away from Porchay for a moment, his soft eyes reminding Kim of what he had done.

He had failed to keep Porchay safe from this world, keep him away from this world.

"Are you going to move into the minor mansion then?"

"We're still living here for our mom" fidgeting with his hands, which Kim assumed was from nervousness.

"That's good," Kim replied with a small nod.

There's more security, and better protection here. Hopefully, nothing will happen to him here.

"Well I've got to go" he then spoke and began walking past Porchay with Big following him.

"P'Kim"

Kim stopped dead in his tracks, his back facing Porchay, but Big turned around to see Porchay stand with soft eyes, focused on the other's back. That familiar feeling of clawing inside Big's chest returned, and though he wanted to look away, he couldn't.

"You should come home more often," Porchay continued. His voice was soft, so soft it reminded Kim of the starstruck Porchay who asked Wik to be his guitar tutor.

He didn't say anything, just let out a sigh and continued to walk away, with Big trailing behind him in silence.

"Wait here, till I get back" Kim spoke, continuing his way toward his father's office before Big could even reply with a "Yes sir".

Outside the office, Kim spotted Chan, who was waiting for him.

"You're here"

Kim just gave him a quick nod, before going for the office door, opening it before he could even regret it.

"How is Big doing?" his father asked the moment he stepped inside the office. Sat in his chair, he was keeping an eye on Kim, who stood still for a moment, as Chan closed the office door behind him.

"He's fine,"

"Did you listen to the recording?"

"Yes, and I noticed it's right after he was released" When Korn didn't say anything, he continued.

"He's fine when he's working for me," It was a lie, but Kim didn't really care. Big was fine when he was with him, wasn't he?

"Kim, you understand why we assigned him to you" Korn's voice was rather concerned and worried. Did he actually wholeheartedly care about Big?