Note

HELLO! Have any ships you want to see? Comment them. This is just how I think they would react to the different ships.

The set up is basically in the RoR with a big couch and bean bag chairs, with a huge screen in the front. I have my phone and find photos of each ship and show it on the screen.

The way I choose which ship I'm doing is I have all the ships in my notes and then on my iPad have a wheel with all the ships, I ship the wheel and the one it lands on is the one I do. This also happens is the story but not in the screen just on my phone. I also sit in the front.

I also am shipping them with people I ship them with like if it's Hinny for example then Ginny and Harry will think it's not a ship since they're like siblings and Ginny will have a crush on a cute blonde girl, same with Harry just opposite gender.

Edit 10/2/23

As you may have noticed the chapter titles have changed. They have canon and non-canon in them. You may have guessed that it's if the ship is canon or not. Now sometimes if the ship is canon, like Hinny, I will just change it the way I ship it. Like for Hinny, I see them as siblings so them dating is weird since Harry basically grew up with the Weasleys. If I do that I will put a note in the beginning of the chapter.
I also do this with non-canon ships, like Drarry, I ship that so in this it will be shipped.

If you want to see the canon version of a ship just let me know and I'll do it. The chapter won't be completely changed most likely just copied and pasted with a few changes here and there.

ENJOY