Tomus (canon)

Me: ew the age gap is like 13 years but they do have a child

Harry: the age gap is 13 years???

Me: yep 👍

Harry: what ship is that

Me: one of the people is in the room *snaps my neck around like an owl to stare at remus*

Remus: me?

Me: yep and now the other person is in the room too *snaps and tonks appears*

Sirius: you abandoned me that quickly?

Remus: what no Siri it's just a ship

Sirius: *with teary eyes* she said you have a kid tho

Remus: *glares at me and points at sirius* you! Fix him!

Me: jeez I have a name and no we can't 'fix him' that would be me snapping and him leaving so no YOU fix him

Tonks: where the hell am I

Me: hiiiii Nymphadora you are in the room of requirement with, *takes deep breath* Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Seamus Finigan, Dean Thomas, Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini/Bambi, and me Sam.

Tonks: don't. Call. Me. nymphadora.

Me: is that all you gathered from what I just said?

Tonks: no but why am I here with a crying Sirius and a struggling Remus trying to make the crying Sirius stop crying?

Me: what? *turns and sees Remus struggling to calm Sirius down* oh I didn't even notice that but meh he's fine! Wait we forgot someone. *snaps and Teddy appears*

Teddy: where am I

Me: you Teddy Lupin are in the room of requirement with *takes even deeper breath* Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Seamus Finigan, Dean Thomas, Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini/Bambi, and me Sam.

Teddy: mom? Dad? *runs to Remus and tonks*

Remus: huh?

Tonks: I have a kid?

Teddy: you forgot me?

Me: great now 2 people are crying

*sirius and Teddy huddled up together crying*

Me: let's just vote the ship is Tomus I only ship because of Teddy.

Tonks: I gave birth to a baby

Remus: I helped make that thing

Me: you could say that but just vote it's bad enough I have to listen to those 2 cry

Everyone except Remus, tonks, and Sirius: ship

Remus: I'm married

Tonks: IM NOT A VIRGIN

Me: OK LETS MOVE ON

Remus: THAT MEANS IM NOT A VIRGIN EITHER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Remus: THAT MEANS IM NOT A VIRGIN EITHER

Sirius: you wouldn't have been one either way if I had it my way but noooooo you had to get married and spawn a child here *snot drips from his nose as he sniffles it back up*

Me: gross but ok let's move on