New Beginnings

*Two Weeks Later*

I pulled into the parking lot and put my car into park. As I exited my vehicle, I looked up at the towering building that completely filled my field of view. The WWE Headquarters. Anxiety had filled my lungs as I had stared the intimidating building in front of me. After a deep breath, I approach the front door. The cold air conditioning hit my face after walking through the entrance. The lobby looked so professional and fancy. Posters from past pay per views and big events hung from the walls with other decor, such as retired championships, dented Money In The Bank briefcases, and other memorabilia highlighting iconic moments in the company's history. Once I get to the front desk, the receptionist looks up from her computer to make eye contact. "How can I help you sir?", she questions offering her help. "I have a meeting with Triple H?", I reply. "Contract negotiation?" Her question brings a curious look to my face. "How did you know?" She pushed her glasses back up to the bridge of her nose and answers, "All talent typically refer to Mr. Levesque as Triple H. Nothing but a bunch of fans you talent are", she jokes. I chuckle in embarrassment. "My apologies. Is Mr. Levesque ready for my meeting?" I correct myself. "Right through those doors. You're right on time Mr. Cervantez.", she directs me to the double doors at the end of the hallway on my left. "I appreciate it. Thank you very much..." I pause to look at the name plate on her desk "Ms. Martinez" I smile. "Oh Mr. Cervantez.", She stops me as I turn to walk away. "I'm actually a big fan. Glad to have you here. I can't wait to see what you'll do next", she mentions with a blush. "Oh well thank you. I guess we're about to find out what's next. Just make sure to watch and see", I joke to her. She raises an eyebrow. "Okay 'Liv Morgan'", she chuckles. While I make my way towards the end of the hallway I realize the phrase I told her does resemble Liv Morgan's "Watch Me" catchphrase. Hey, I'm a fan of good talent.

"This is really it", I think to myself. My hand knocks on the door. "Come on in", calls a voice from beyond the door.

With a push of the door, I make my way into the room

With a push of the door, I make my way into the room. A long black table surrounded by chairs sits in the middle of the room. A black wall with a large WWE logo in the center of it is behind it. Mr. Levesque and his wife, Stephanie McMahon are waiting there to greet me as I enter in awe of the amazing room. The CCO of WWE extends his hand out to me, offering a handshake. My hand meets his as he greets me, "Mr. Cervantez, so glad you could make it." Shaking his hand I smile and thank him. "Thank you sir. I'm grateful for this opportunity Mr. Levesque", I return to him. A chuckle follows my statement. "Mr. Levesque? Let me guess? Jessica got to you in the lobby? She acts as if she isn't a fan herself. She's quite the jokester.", Stephanie laughs. "You can drop the formalities kid. Paul is fine. Or Hunter, Triple H, whatever you're most comfortable with. Just keep it respectful", he states. I nod and turn to the woman next to him. "Sebastian, we are thrilled to come here.", she says. "Thank you ma'am. I'm glad to be here" I return the favor. "Respectful, this one is Hunter." She motions towards the table and chairs. "Let's get started shall we"