Bálor Club

[Monday Night Raw]

I arrived and went over the plans for what tonight's show consisted of. AJ, Finn and I conversed with the members of Judgement Day on the idea of how things were gonna go. It was just a segment/promo but for some reason my mind couldn't help but wander. A couple of things crowded my mind. Unbeknownst to me, My gaze began to drift and I was looking into space as my consciousness was elsewhere. My father was the first thing on my mind but for some reason, Gionna was there as well. We hadn't really texted much today and I hadn't seen her since I got to the arena a few hours ago. "Seb.....Seb?......Seb!", an Irish accent exclaimed stealing my attention from the other topics occupying my focus. "Oh uh yeah I'm here. Sorry my mind was somewhere else", I apologize. Finn looks at me with concern. "Everything okay? What's on your mind?", he asks. My cheeks glow a bright red. "Uhhh it's just my dad. I'm worried about him.", I answered. They all understood and we got back to the task at hand. The main event segment started.

My music hit and the three of us walk to the ramp. We too sweet each other then make our way to the ring and each grab a microphone on the way there. Once the music stops, I bring the mic to my face. "Thank you for my warm welcoming reception both tonight and last week. You see, if any of you have followed my career you may be wondering, 'Why this sudden decision to sign with WWE? He was on the top of the world? Are the rumors true?' To answer but also, not answer, I made my decision because I need to show all of you that what I've done was done the tip of the iceberg. I needed a fresh start. A new world to conquer. Hearing the offer from WWE peaked my interest. What stands in front of me right now is a blank canvas. In my hands lies all the tools necessary to create whatever legacy I choose to leave. How will I be remembered. I will NOT be remembered for a one month title reign. I am going to prove the there still plenty of gas in this tank and I..."

The sudden ominous theatrics and music of The Judgement Day cut me off from what I had to say. As the group march down to the ring, the three of us keep our defenses up. Prepare ourselves for anything. The Former Rated R Superstar is first to speak. "Sebastian Drake. 'The Eternal King'. I don't believe we've officially met. I am Hall Of Famer, TLC Match innovator, and Judgement Day founder and Leader. I am Edge. Now that stunt you pulled last week was quite clever, catching us all off guard like that. I am pained to have to inform you that it will not go unpunished. You see, Dom, Kross and I had no expectation of someone coming out to save these two. Let alone, someone who worked for another, smaller company. But yet here you are, there you stand and you got your five minutes of glory. The internet buzzed about you all week. Congratulations son, but now judgement has come for you. You think because you three all were once apart of some club in Japan that you stand a chance against a unit like The Judgement Day? Contrary to popular belief, you're sorely mistaken. What these fans would have you believe is with teamwork and friendship, you can achieve the impossible! They're wrong.  And that's EXACTLY what defeating Judgement Day is Drake. It IS the impossible. Scramble up as many members of this club as you'd like. He'll bring over The Cleaner. After we're done with you three you'll need a cleaner to scrape you off the mat. You are way out of your league here kid. So before things get ugly, why don't you take your ball and go home. Tell everyone there, none of you can hang here in the big leagues.", Edge says earning chuckles and laughs from his stablemates. "That the best you can do Edge? Growing up, I hated you. As any other John Cena fan rightfully would. As I grew older, I appreciated you. The work you did, the talent you had. The Ultimate Opportunist. The Rated R Suuuuuuuperstar. He was a force to be reckoned with. A true LEGEND. I was sad seeing you have to retire and happy when you returned. Who's this? This isn't the same guy. That guy could cut a guy down with nothing but mere words and leave them not knowing how to come back. But you? You're a shell of him. You have this ragtag bunch of rejects. Dom? Nothing without his father's legacy. Kross? A failed experiment. Rhea? Potential being WASTED. Hell Rhea is the only one who actually can fend on her own without you morons helping her win. She turned on Liv Morgan claiming she was holding her down. Deep down you know that's not true Rhea. You just weren't ready. Kross, Jeff Hardy beat you in your first match on Raw in faster time than it takes for me to make a sandwich. Dom, don't even start talking before I call your dad and have him put you in timeout. You really can't see that you've picked the wrong fight with The Club. So here's what we're gonna do. If you're half the Hall Of Famer you used to be or claim to be, you three, versus us three. At Summerslam.", I challenge. They whisper amongst themselves as we wait for a reply. Edge turns to us after their, what could only be described as, group huddle. "Seeing as you three pose no true threat to us, we graciously accept your challenge. But be warned, when the day of reckoning is upon you. You asked for this. We will have no regrets for the horrible things we do to you. I hope you all have your affairs in order.", Edge threatens. "We hope you guys just won't be too embarrassed to show your faces on Raw after we put you down. You will learn that The Club is for life", Bálor fires back. What follows next is your typical main event ending. Just a simple brawl. The newly formed team standing all. And so the match was made, the challenge was accepting and my first PLE match under the bright lights was set.