Give And Take

(Gionna's P.O.V.)

We stopped by Sebastian's house for a moment to drop off our things and freshen up before going to Jon and Renee's.

At 6 o'clock on the dot, we pull into the driveway. "Are you ready babe?", Seb asked as he turned the car off. I take a deep breath and nod my head at him. We get out and knock on the door.

The door opens to reveal Renee behind it. "Gi! Seb! Come on in.", she welcomes us. We enter and she gives me a big hug. "Oh Gi, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. It's great to see you guys." I smile as I return the hug and hand her a bottle of wine we picked up on the way.

"Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We brought you this."

"I appreciate it. We can crack this open after dinner.", Renee says then turns to look at Seb. "Hello stranger. Been awhile hasn't it?", she teased him.

He pulled her in for a hug. "Always enjoy stopping by to annoy you." She smiled. "You know you're always welcome here. You too Gi.", she extended the offer to me as well.

"Well if it isn't the United States Champion.", a voice called out from the hallway, as the person it belonged to turned the corner. It was Jon.

Seb approached him and gave him a quick bro hug. "Jon, this is my girlfriend, who you may already know, Gionna", Seb introduced me.

I smiled and extended my hand. "Hi, thank you for welcoming me into your home.", I greet him. He shakes my hand in a very polite way. "Ms. Liv Morgan, it is good to see you again. So you're the poor soul who has to put up with this dumbass over here.", he responded playfully shoving Seb.

"Oh he's not so bad. He keeps me on my toes, but I love him.", I assure. I stopped for a second as my boyfriend and I exchange a look. Did I really say i love him? I didn't intend to. It just came out. Is it too soon? We've been dating for about a month but we've had these feelings for each other for longer. Before it could get too awkward, Renee broke the tension.

"Knowing Seb, I'm sure I can give you tips on how to reign him in. Him and Jon are birds of a feather.", Renee commented, comparing our two men.

"I don't care how many times we have this conversation dude, Point Break is the best movie of all time", Jon had insisted to Seb.

"Mox, I get where you're coming from. Point Break is a great movie, but nothing tops School Of Rock. It's comedic gold. Jack Black? Man even said it was his favorite film he's ever done.", Seb had retorted.

They were in a debate about which movie was the greatest movie of all time. Renee had informed me that this was a harmless argument that had become common between the two men. Jon believed that Point Break was the best film ever, whereas Seb was adamant that School Of Rock deserved the title.

"Dude you're full of it. Point Break has everything. Action, comedy, and a hot chick. Not to mention the surfing"

"Mox, you don't even like the ocean!"

They had continued to go back and forth for a bit as we ate dinner. They eventually gave up the war of words by the time we had all finished eating.

"That was a good dinner Renee. Thank you. I will say, I'm surprised Jon didn't make sandwiches for dinner.", Seb mentioned.

"Trust me, I fought for it. Sadly, I was shut down. No sandwiches from the sandwich connoisseur", Jon said.