Judgement Day Arrives

A couple weeks later.....

[Raw before Summerslam]

(Seb's POV)

       Going back and forth between shows and going back to Texas really became exhausting, but Gionna went back with me each time. We became really close. We drive from shows together and we hang out almost all the time. Tonight was the go home show before the biggest party of the summer. I still have yet to have an official match. I've been on every show getting screen time by having some brawls with members of Judgement Day, a promo here and there, but no in ring action. Hunter made it very clear, he wanted my debut to be at Summerslam. While I finish putting on my wrist tape, which was the last part of my gear I had to put on, I hear a knock at my door. Opening it revealed one 5'3 platinum blonde wearing a white fur jacket, a matching top, a black skirt and black and white Air Jordan 1's, no crease in sight as she liked it. She had a segment of interrupting Raw Women's Champion, Bayley, and Number 1 Contender, Rhea Ripley, from their promo to make it more than clear, she still had a contract that grants her a match. Anywhere, anytime, it was hers. "Hey Seb, you done getting ready?", she asked. I motion her to come in as I tie my Retro High OG's. "Yeah just finished wrapping my wrists. What's up? How'd your segment go?", I questioned. She fills me in all the details. Threaten both to leave them on edge, then leave. "I was wondering if you had some time if you wanted to accompany me to catering. Maybe grab you one of those apples you seem to like so much", she recalls. I agree and we begin to make our way down the corridor. "So I did have something to ask you.", she mentions as she looks down. "What's on your mind Gi?", I respond. "How come you never take me to meet your mom?", she pries. The question catches me off guard. She's met my dad, my stepmother, my friends but she hasn't met my mom and that bunch yet. In all honesty, I was trying to prevent that as long as I could. I guess that ship has sailed. "My mom is just a lot. She's judgmental and can be rude sometimes. In a way I figured I was protecting you from her in a way. I have two younger brothers and a stepdad you haven't met either. My sister, I've told you about but I guess me and her are in a rocky state right now. You met Bree but, she's Bree. Not really a people person." , I explain. We get to catering and she grabs some snacks and makes sure I get something, even if it's small, so I have energy before I go out to the ring. "Well I would love to meet her. Maybe I can hear more embarrassing stories about little Sebby Boy", she nudges as she refers to me by the nickname Jorden calls me. "Look if it means that much to you, we can stop by and see them when we get back into town. We can get to my Dad's and get some rest and then go see my mom.", I suggest. She smiles and cheers. "Yay! I would love that! You're the best Seb", she says. "Hey by the way, do you still have my hoodie I gave you at the bowling alley a few weeks ago? I can't find it.", I ask. She looks at her snacks then grabs takes a bite as she nods. "Yeah it's in my suitcase. Why?", she answers. "Are you going to give it back?", I followed up. Just then I'm behind told it's time for me to go on. Finn and AJ are waiting for me in gorilla. I stand and tell her I'd be right back and as I go to walk away she finally answers, "nope. Hoodie is mine now. I like it. It's comfy and it smells like you" I chuckle and roll my eyes as i head to do my job for the night.

Our music hits and the three of us make our entrance down the ramp. We interact with fans on the way to the ring, giving them too sweets and high fives. Each of us grab a microphone and begin our promo. "In the last few weeks there's been a lot of faction war between us and the Judgement Day. This Saturday, we put the war to an end. You started this by forming the Judgement Day, just so you could beat me at Wrestlemania, Edge. You claimed I had no friends and no help. Well I have a couple of brothers, I'd never second guess about having by my side.", AJ begins. Finn steps forward to capitalize on what AJ has said. "You see, the difference between you guys and us, is that we are a family. We're brothers. You guys are a randomly thrown together tag team. You think Edge has chosen you by the way of some higher power. You're a bunch of talented individuals, but Edge saw you and only thing in his eyes were people to hide behind. You're being brainwashed. This Saturday, we're put a stop to it and knock you back to your senses." I raise the microphone to my mouth. "You haven't seen what I can do. And if you have, you haven't seen it all. These last few weeks, I haven't been sitting on my hands just watching and waiting. I've added to my arsenal and become more lethal than I already was. That makes me a dangerous man. A dangerous man who is going to put an end to the Judgement Day. So ramble about as much as you want. This ends one way. With you three on the mat, and The Club standing tall in victory.", I declare. The dark quartet's music plays and they make their way out to the stage. All wear smiles as if they know something we don't. "Fellas, I love the enthusiasm. I really do. The only problem is that you guys are no match for fate. Your fate was decided the moment this match was official. Say what you want, there's nothing you can do to stop us. Dread it, run from it, on Saturday Judgement Day arrives all the same. There will be no hiding. There will be no mercy. Just remember, you wanted this match. And Sebastian, you got yourself into this. What happens to yourself or these two is blood on your hands.", Edge barks as they make their way to the ring. They stand on the apron as we hold our ground in the ring. Our eyes meet each other and we all have the same idea in mind. "Why wait for Saturday?" With the crowd going wild, both sides charge each other. Kross on Bálor, Dom on AJ, and myself clashing with Edge. They bring a good fight but the brawl is back and forth until Adam Pearce brings our security to separate the two teams. Before they do Rhea takes one good shot on me the hits me on the side of my face next to my left eye. I feel the cold liquid begin to drip down my face. I'm a little dizzy and my eyesight is a little blurry. She really rocked me and it seems one of the spikes on her bracelet cut me. That wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be a simple little jab but with the security guards struggling to keep us at bay, it must've thrown off her trajectory. "At Summerslam, you're mine!" I shout to Edge. We are forced to go our separate ways, ignoring the crowd's chats of "Let them fight!"