I Do What I Want

Idk what timeline i was thinking when i wrote this...

________________________________________________________________________________

"D shes Killed Before. Her Whole Power Is Based on Death!"

"I Agree with Dickhead" 

"I Have To Agree With Them. Sorry"

"Look, Ive Killed And I Also Accept Her How She Is. So Go to Hell Grayson"

Dick Sighed and put a Hand Through His Hair In Stress. The Batfamily Were Sitting on The Couch Listening to Damians Presenation On Why he Can Date a Villian. Except for Cass who was Practicing Dance at Her Dance Classes and Helena Who was With Ivy And Harley Who insisted on Babysitting Her.

 Honestly Damians Presentation was going okay. Damian made it seem like he doesnt care if bruce approves but he really does. He also really loves Nika and wants his family to love her aswell. Or tolerate her.

"What about the Whole Stealing Hearts Thingy?" Duke asked Pointing at The Board Behind Damian As Damian Scoffed.

"Fine" He admitted Sighing 

"That Should Have Been a Red Flag" Damian Admitted Staring at Mainly Bruce Who Seemed To Relax a Bit 

"But Red is One of my Favourite Colors"

Bruce Became Tense as Selina Put a Comforting Hand on His Shoulder.

"Relax" She Muttered Massaging His Shoulders

"Can you Hurry up Tater Tot" Jason Looked at Damian Who Gave Him a Glare For The Nickname

"Ive got Places to Be and Bitches to Annoy"  Jason Recived a Whack on The Head That He Let out a Yelp To From Alfred Who Premanded Him from Swearing.

"Damian she Owns a Crime Empire in Tokyo. Thats Criminal Behavior" Bruce Reasoned as Damian Walked Up to Him Staring at Him and Selina.

"And? Shes Perfect As She Is. You Dated a Criminal-"

"Ex Criminal" 

"Whatever"

"Can You Hurry Up? Its Early and I Havent had my Coffee" Tim said Murmuring

"First of All, Its Noon. And Second, I Wont Be Getting Anywhere if You Keep Interupting" Damian Reasoned as Tim Groaned

"Look. Im Dating Nika and i Love Her" Damian Admitted as They Softened Up And Steph Even Awed.

"Thats All" Damian Admitts as Bruce Curls His Lips Into a Slight Smile Hearing his Usually Formal Son Adress Himself in Love.

"And I dont Need you to Approve. Shes a Criminal and im an Assassin. At this point I Dont Care" Damian Said Pointing to The Board. "I Can Date a Criminal As You All Have Had" Bruce Frowned At That.

"She Could Easily Create Chaos,  But She Agreed Not To. If She were a Classified Criminal She wouldn't Accompany Me on Patrol. Face The Facts" Damian Argued.

"Tater tot does make a good point.." Jason said Holding a Finger up to his chin And a Gun in The Other.

"Alright Fine, As Long as She Doesnt Kill you Again" Dick agreed with a Reassuring Million dollar Smile.

"I Think Its Cute" Steph Said letting Tim Doze off On Her Shoulder

"Father? Ky-Selina?" Damian Said Looking Over at The Two.

"If you Like her go for it" Selina smiled Lightheartly Stroking Alfred (The Cat)

Bruce Sighed before Standing up and Facing Damian.

"I may not Agree with Her Certain Methods but If You Do. Then I Do Aswell" Bruce Told The Boy

"Really?" Damian Asked

"Really" Bruce Said and Hugged Damian

"Finally!" Duke Shouted Breaking the Silence

"Hes Finally Being a Good Father!" Steph Blurted Out Letting Jason Laugh his Ass.

Selina Stiffled Her Laughter Earning a -Seriously-Selina- Look From Bruce.