Mothers day gone right? PT 3

"Bat brat!" A women dressed in red and black greeted Damian.

"Harley." Damian adressed and stood by the counted.

"And you, " She pointed a finger to Respawn, attempting a nickname. "Cotton top!" Harley said after one good look at his hair.

"What brings ya here today?" Harley gave them a toothly grin and turned to water a bouqet.

"Do you have jasmine flowers?" Damian leaned on the moss covered counter.

"All types bat brat. That's 12 bucks" Hareky pointed to the sign which said

"Roses? Daisies? We've got'em all!"

"Taif roses?" Damian pressed.

Harley paused for a moment.

"The cinna mom sticks?" She pondered.

 Ironic seeing as Ivy walked in on que. The real flower expert.

"Heard the bell ring Harls, who do we got toda-" She paused mid speech and looked Damian up and down.

"I could have sworn you were 4ft yesterday." Ivy condesendingly smiled a bit.

Damian clickec his touge with his trademark 'tt'

"You have Taif Roses?" Damian quizzed. 

Ivy shook her head. "No, but I'll whip some up for you. 70 dollar extra free. I'm using powers on this one." 

Damian looked at her incredulously. "70!?"

"You had no issue paying 400 earlier." Respawn pointed out.

"That was resaonable." Damian countered.

"You're charging me extra." Damian glared at the two store owners.

"Hey, Kat said to give ya a discount. That or 90" Harley shrugged. "You've got the money bat bucks. It won't hurt ya."

Ivy tapped her shoe. "Yes or no babybat?"

Damian grumbled and handed them 90 bucks incluing all of their unreasonabke taxes and both combis of flowers.

Ivy graciously took the money and Harley escorted them out of the store.

"Ya gotta wait out here for a short while. The flowers don't appreciate ya stink." She smiled at Damian and skipped back inside.

Respawn turned to Damian with disbelief. "Our stink? The room stunk of moss and sex!"

Damian patted hs shouder as in to say "there, there"

After a good 12 minutes in the cold Ivy came out to hand them the bouquet.

"Nice seeing you two." She waved before going back inside.

"Can I go home now?" Respawn pleaded.

"Yeah, then I can tell mother you didn't participate in this. Taking the credit will be gracious." Damian wondered.

Respawn grumbled something about "The injustice of it" before  changing his mind.

"Let's just get the Goddess chocolate and go." He sighed.

Damian had to correct that.

"Godiva, chocolate."

"Shut up and let's go." Respawn huffed and began walking infront of Damian, despite having no clue where to go.