Monster High

"Nika," Damian stopped  moving the shopping cart and leaned on it.

"Yeah?" Answered the white haired girl while sucking on a lolipop.

"I'm begining to think Im feeding this addiction-"

Nika gasped dramatically.

"What are you saying!"

"Monster High, Is for 8-12 year olds. You- you dont fit in that catagory...." Damian explained despite being on the verge of death.

"You're lucky I love you or you would have been pet food by now." Nika glared while licking the lolipop. 

"So you agree?"

"No, No I DO NOT!" Huffed the girl.

Damian sighed and slumped his shoulders while leaning on the cart.

"The mini figures are fine then? The movies on repeat? How about the music disks and posters Hm?" Damian quizzed while pointing to a few things surronding the 'girl of death' inside the cart.

"You're not feeding my addiction. You're just being a smart boyfriend." Nika smiled in an attempt Damian would just forget about the Monster High part and onto the official or not official boyfriend title.

"Im not just-" Damian blinked in confusion before asking "I'm your....boyfriend now?"

"Its that or my sugar daddy-" Nika gasped. "Would that even work for you??? How old do you gotta be to be a sugar daddy?"

"Nika-"

"Wait wait wait," She tapped her phone furiously.

Damian blushed a small bit.

"Nika-"

"Oh you can! No age requirment!" She put the phone into his face.

"Im not your sugar daddy-" Damian bit the inside of his cheek

"Are you sure?" He was interupted.

"Yes Im sure-"

"Ya dont seem sure..." Nika squinted her eyes.

"I am!"

"Am a sugar daddy?" Nika titlted her head

"Am your boyfriend!" Damian shouted, not catching on with what he said.

After a few silent seconds

Nika wore a smug grin. "You're my boyfriend then?" 

"I- well if you want...." Damian scratched the back of his head anxiously.

"Yeah you're mine now." Nika smirked with a glint of mayhem in her eyes. Despite being in a Walmart Nika gripped the collar of Damians shirt and pulled him in.....

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. And to those who do not, this is just a regular gift from me to you. Bye!