Ninjago

Connor was currently drapped over Damians desk. Respawn was actually UNDERNEATH the desk, knees to his chest. He looked pretty wasted. Nika was underneath Damians blankets while chewing away on some candy. Not the best idea to give her candy.

Damian was infront of his bed lazily looking for something to watch. Mind you, they were all dressed in shameless Pjs. 

Nika definately had none while in her HELLO KITTY Matching set. Connor was litteraly wearing anything warm and matching. He settled on a green and black checkered set. Not BAd. Damian wore sweatpants and a red hoodie. Respawn wore whatever fit and was warm. Didnt even have to look decent.

So here they are, looking for something actually GOOd to watch. 

Mind you. The sight right here, was a weekly event.

"Go back. nO! Left! Twice! Twice!" Connor kept motioning to the screen

"DamIAN,  DONT. Im not watching spirit again! We did that 3 times already!" Nika argued against that.

"But 3 times isnt enough!" He argued back.

"Can we all settle on SOMETHING!?" Damian shouted while he looked back at them.

"I want something all Action-y" Nika chirped up.

"That isnt a word"

"Shut up Connor. Nobody cares"

"How about Something with Assassins." Connor suggested.

Respawn shook his head, despite nobody but Nika being able to see that from under the desk.

"I dont think Assassin shows have anything more interesting them a romance plot" 

"Well I want to watch Wild Kratts" Damian huffed. 

Respawn kept his mouth shut. He didnt know what wild kratts was, and he didnt need a whole introduction.

"Why cant we watch Ninjago? We didnt finish Tournament of Elements yet."

"Thats because we rewatched the entire series." Damian rolled his eyes.

"I didnt get to finish Sons of Garmadon. Tokoyo has shit shows" Nika stated a most likely illegal claim.

Damian relcutantly clicked on Ninjago and paused from the episode. 

And shiiii. Harumis THE QUIET ONE?

"You kinda look like Zane" Nika randomly piqued.

"Well You look like Vania" Connor shot back.

"Really? Not even a bit like Harumi?" She questioned, which resulted in a No" What about Ultra violet?"

"Still No" Damian shook his head.

"Hell Id even settle for Skylor!" 

"I thought she was the snake girl?" Respawn titled his head to the side.

"A-OH. I Sometimes forget you're here" Connor held his breath at the sight of someones hands by his dangling limbs.

"STOP it" Damian simply threw a spray bottle at him" Hiding under the table is the most heart attack prone way!"

"OUW. WASNT ON PURPOSE!"

"PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE! YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE HIM!-"

________________________________________________________________________________

Took forever. Srry if its shit.

UPDATE : i hate this chapter soo bad.