Can't Sleep

SO FUXING SAPPY WARNING!

Once again Respawn wakes up from that nightmare, a nightmare where he is taken back to that narrow place where he was born and grew up to be a mere guinea pig, he wiped the tears and sweat that ran down his face to remember that past that will always be present in his memory

And the worst part was he couldn't Sleep. Especially after Waking up From THAT kind of Nightmare. He didnt know why but he just couldn't. 

Everything a bit cloudly but he knows that Rose is out somewhere with Jason and its 2 something. A began thinking more on that.

One Thing He noticed was She Tries to Create a Bond with him. Tries to be Family With Him. Its..Been Working.

He Tossed and Turned but Couldnt go back to Sleep. He Decided to Call Damian. He Always Helped...It was a Strong Bond The Two Had. Lots of hate and name calling but they still care about  eachother.

RespawnInTheLobby : Are you awake?

Angstyrobin : Yes. Did you require something? 

RespawnInTheLobby : Yes.

AngstyRobin : Specifically at 2 : 38 am?

RespawnInTheLobby : I can't sleep.

Angstyrobin : Why?

RespawnInTheLobby : nightmare. nothing much.

RespawnInTheLobby : hello?

Angstyrobin : I'll be there in a Minute.

Respawn shut off his phone and Walked into the Quite messy Living room Rose deemed livable as he was Waiting for a basic Knock on the door.

Instead he Heard a *BANG*

He crept closer to the dark lit window. As he faced the Window he Saw a dark shadow wjo he deemed to be Damian Banging on it.

After a few moments of staring he opened the window allowed damian who was dressed in civies (Thank god not a Robin suit) inside.

"So, What was your nightmare about?" Damian asked Casualy Walking Towards a Chair And Sitting On It Facing Respawn.

"You broke in the window"

"Yes and No. Anyways. Back to you"

"Back to me? Thats it?"

"Go on."

"Its just stuff about Ras. You know, When He Used to..."Torture" Me. That kind of thing" He Muttered The Last part under His Breath.

It was Silent as Some Tension Filled The Room. Respawn was Already Regreting Saying what He Said Until Damian Spoke Up.

"Hes Dead. He cant Hurt you" Damian softly explained

"As Long as Im alive Nobody Can" Damian Silently thought

Respawn Looked up with Slightly Teary Eyes And Without any context Damian hugged Respawn and Began Stroking His Hair Letting Him Get Loose. (Sorry for the sappyness)

Respawn wasn't weak. He wasn't crying. But he was shaking with tears rolling down his face. This was affection. He craved it. It was long overdue

Damian Mumbled A Consistantcey of "Im Sorry" or "You're safe now" and "He cant hurt you" 

And again, Respawn was not crying. Its Just something in his eye.

It was rare for him to let anyone comfort him. Damian remembers the time he said 

"Your father doesnt deserve someone like you" Refering to slade.

only to get a responses like 

"I think your exactly what your father deserves"

But He couldn't argue with that.

After awhile of feeling comfortable in Damians arms Respawn slowly began to fall asleep. Right after he did Damian stood up lightly not to scare him and laid Respawn down throwing a blanket over him.

"Night" Damian nodded even though he was asleep. 

Damian silently crept out of there with every ounce of stealth he owned.

This was the least he could do to ease the trauma.