2. date night (smut)

Even though uniform was required, i tried to look my best for jake. I sprayed some nice perfume on my self and unbuttoned my shirt just enough to be seen as slutty. My trousers were long and flowy, and my lipstick made my lips pop.

Damn i look hot

I waited for him at the escelator with a bag full of so many snacks. After all i didnt even know what his favourite sweets were.

" hey gorgeous" echoed a familiar voice through the loud speaker, "please report to the main office to have a word with me, your not in trouble but hurry" he said in a deep tone.

I walked hastily to the office and slowly opened the door. The bleek office gad been transformed into a comfortable pillow fort light by fairy lights.

"Awww this is so sweet" i said still in awe

We began to watch the movie, snuggling in so close to eachother.

1 hour remaining on shift

The movie was coming to an end and he looked so cute, concentrating on the movie. I pretended to strech and scooted onto his lap.

"Liv?" He said

"Yes jake?" I asked innocently.
"Nothing"
"Okay okay lets watch"

His head was in the crook of my neck and his massive cock was digging into me. I felt so wet just from that alone. He began to subcontiously bite at my shoulder. I winced and he bit harder. He was so absent minded right now... or so i thought

He stuck his fingers into the seem of my trousers. Even just breaking this tension had me turned on. I fumbled for his zipper and pulled my trousers off fully. His cock was massive and throbbed against my thigh. I lined up and let him enter me. He felt so good and i was so tight.

Within minutes he had me flipped on the floor and was pounding into me. Holding my arms as my tits rubbed against a pillow.

" eeek" i squeeled "im going to c cum"
"Aw stutter for me liv. And cum on me, let me have your juices as lube so i can destroy you right" he demanded

Fuck hes so hot when he takes controll

I orgasmed and not much later he had came too. Coming down from the high of it i looked at him. A puddlly mix of our fluids on his lap. I kissed his strong jawline and licked down his chest and slurped at our sexy concauction.

Oh we tasted good. I need his taste

I smashed my lips against his, slipping my tongue into his mouth. Fuck i still had cum in my mouth. He groaned and bite my lip.

"Our shifts over jake"
"Fuck it is. Well, ill see you next week?"
"Ofcourse you will, love you"

And with that i skipped of smugly.