5. care is a two way street

Jake's POV

I woke up with liv's arms wrapped tightly around my chest. Oh... shes big spoon. Cool i guess.

I had to take a momment to rethink last night. My asshole was so sore... did i enjoy that? Yes, yes i did. I fucked a married man... who is my boss, and my work colleague. And got tied up, called him daddy and was gagged and... yh last night was a lot.

Wait, he said a couple times... is this happening again!?

Just focus on now jake, you can do that.

I carefully slipped out of olivia's hold, tears in my eyes as i tried to walk around my house...

where am i!?

This wasnt my house. Not mateo's couch. This was a bed. A real bed. Was i in mikes house still? No, no we left... i remember that.

I looked around and realised there was a lot of photos of a young liv. It was her house. Did she live alone? Wow how sad.

I looked through her cupboards (probably shpuldnt have ik ik) and pulled out a hot water bottle. I carefully filled it before making us tea. I didnt know how liv liked her tea, or if she even liked tea. But i added milk and sweetner and hoped it would be ok.

I returned to the bed to find liv crying.
"Liv, whats up? Whats wrong?" I rushed to her, placing the tea on the bedside table
"I... i thought you left meeeee" she cried, blubbering.
"I wouldnt just leave you... i went to make tea :D" i gestured at the tea on bedside table.
"I love you babe, i wouldnt leave" i added.
"Babe?" She asked
"Oh, i uh, sorry. I just felt... sorry" i stuttered
"Dont be dude, i like it" she said.

Olivia's POV

I tried to stop crying and pulled myself together. I pulled the bag i got early this morning out and threw some haribos at him.

"Oh my god, thank youuuu" he whined
"No problem, loser" i smiled plaufully at him.

We exchanged care packages and cuddled with our hot water bottles on his back and my stomach. We spooned to achieve this.

After hours of nap and cuddles and a liiiiittle kiss break, we decided a bubble bath was needed to ease up.

He obviously wanted to go together but was too nervous, so we bathed separately.

I was drying my hair with him lieing his head on my lap. I was still tired but tried to stay awake for him.

"Aw babe you tired? You look so done with life" he said sort of smugly
Had i been that obvious?
"Im fine, jusy a tiny bit tired but its ok" i yawned

"Aaaaanyway... we have the day off, what do you wanna do" i asked whilst chucking on a cosy hoodie and my beanie.
"Wanna watch the matrix?" He joked
"Fuck off" i jibed.

"I need to call my roommate to let him know im alive and got pussyyyy" he screached that last word like an immature teenager.

Why is he like this haha

"Im taking you for icecream, J" i said after his call had ended.
"Ooh yay lets gooooo!" He remarked childishly

God he is so fucking cute, how can i keep this professional on thrusday? My brain flooded with the image of fucking his brains out at the foodcourt... but our boss wouldnt like that, not one bit.