4. showering in the home of a married man (smut)

Our boss practically carried us to his house and i grabbed jakes petite little ass from over mikes broad shoulders. Jake whimpered

Men whimpering is soooo hot

We were lead through extravegant halls and into a massive bathroom. Jake could barley stand and mike left for a momment. My momment to pounce

I undressed jake with my teeth and pushed him againnst the shower wall. The hot water fell down on us cleansing our bodies of cum. I sucked on his thighs and he moaned. I left a hickey on his side and had purposley left his collar on. I tied him to the shower and took a few steps back. I began to plessure myslef, just out of reach of him.

It was then mike came in. He locked the door harshly, grinding against me before lifting me up and fucking me hard.

He got me so close to cumming before removing his massive penis and pushing me onto jake. Jake fingered me and i gave him a handy. Our boss kissed jake passionately

"Daddy im so weak" he moaned.
"Its going to be okay baby" he answered.

I moved aside and our boss-turned-master grabbed both his and jakes dicks in one hand and began to stroke them. Slowly easing into it.

I left the bathroom and returned with a strap on i had found in mikes bedroom and pegged my boss firmly. I had a sudden idea, i was going to bitvh my boss. I tied them both up to the shower and they let me use them without complaining once. Such good boys for me.

Jakes tongue was in my vagina and mikes cock up my ass. They felt so good inside me. I let out a moan loudly and lathered them both in soap and hickeys.

I had to try so hard not to cum. But when jake inserted his finger into me with his saliva as lube i couldnt take it. I orgasmed in his mouth and he swallowed my load. Mike came in my ass minutes later

Just then they heard a bang

Bang bang bang! "Mike are you home?" A mans voice screamed.
"Yup, just showering" mike replied

Wtf who is that???

"My husband's home" mike whispered
"Husband!" Jake whisper shouted.
"Fuck" i said dryly.

We had fucked a married man... and recorded it. And then showered in their home. Shit we were in trouble.

I untied the two as quickly as possible. Jake was panicing. I was panicing. Suddenly mike gagged us!?

Fuckkk this wasnt good. If mikes husband walkef in... shit

He shoved a vibrator so far up us both i felt like exploding. The water hitting my back i was bound on the floor almost cumming. Jake looked like he was in so much pain and yet pleasure at the same time.

1 whole ass out later

We had came several times to the vibrator before mike reentered the bathroom to untie us. Our holes were destroyed and he drove us to my place.

"Never again" i spoke shakily
Not for a while anyway, i thought
I let jake crash in my bed and watched some tv.

The last couple hours werent real, they couldnt be. But they were. And there was video evidenve to prove it.
I dreaded what he wanted these videos for. I went out to buy my little jake a care package. Pringles, bath salts, orange juice and his favourite sweets, haribos.

Talk about basic taste.

It hurt just to muster the ability to walk all that way. But i had to do it for my boy.

When i got back he was still sleeping. I snuggled into him. Spooning him untill the next day. Were i called in sick for us both. Mike was very understanding and so we didnt go in.