3. cameras arent off (smutty smut smut)

"Mr Edensworth, do you have any idea why you and Miss sharp have been asked to have a meeting with myself?" I asked rhetorically

"No, not at all" jake replied
"And you, sharp"
"I wish i had sir" said olivia, more professionally.

A video appeared on the big screen behind me. It depicted the security cameras in the office building last thursday. And cut just before the two undressed.

"Oh, that" the pair replied in unison.
"Yes that." I said sternly.
"Please dont fire olivia, it was all fault and really-"
"Shut up Jake, im not firing either of you... im hiring you." I replied. "Either you two fuck me and with me and record it... or i sue you both for public indeceincy. Your choice"

The exchanged glances and whispered to each other.
"For how long?" Olivia asked.

"Just a couple of times, and after that you dont fuck in my mall!" I answered sternly.

"Fine, she'll do it" jake finally said.
" i didnt say just her, edensworth"

Shit was about to get horny

I had undressed jake and myself and began filming. Olivia was in her bra and was sucking jakes cock. Jake lay on a table and was deepthroating my rock hard dick. I thrusted into him and damn it felt good.

Olivia tied jake to the table and started bouncing on his dick. I sat firmly on his face and sloppily made out with liv. She grabbed at my dick and the three of us came one after the other.

But we werent finished.

(Jakes pov)

Fuck maybe i am a little gayer than i thought jake said internelly. He secretly like this blackmail porn and couldnt wait for more.

In the second scene i was in the middle of a chain of dicking. I was thrusting deep into liv and my boss was thrusting into me. I was wearing a collar.
"Cum for me, my precious slut" he degraded me.
I moaned and tried not to cum. He slammed his dick into my g spot and i felt a warm liquid inside my i groaned as liv came too, feeling their cream at both ends of me made the urge to cum so big

The he bit my nipple and it was over. I came in her with the biggest load ive ever had.

The three of us probaly orgasmed 20 times that night. And we had hours of footage. I had been well bred by my master and he invited my and olivia to his for the night. So away we headed togther. Liv grabbbed me by the collar and made out with me. The taste of cum still in our mouths. We needed to shower... ooh showers ;)