8. The Girl Who Cried FuckToy (SMUT)

Olivia's POV

I woke up in a familar room, but where did i remember it from, lavender bed walls, shelves full of... toys. It coulnt be? Mikes room. Probably not his bedroom room but the room near the bathroom that i took those toys from. It was this room.

The room was fairly large and one wall was covered floor to ceiling end to end with shleves for toys.

I was sat on the floor in pain with a sore head. Collecting my thoughts

Mike, Dave, drug tea, that text "itll be worth your time"

I was so stupid to say that. But i just wanted laiddddd. Being horny is so harddddd. i tried to gain my strenght. Maybe i could leave. No big windows, fuck. One door, fuck. Its locked fuck fuck fuckkk

Suddenly a door swung open, it was dave

"That video of you, it was really something. And that text was begging for a dicking. But you said never again?" Dave practically moaned

"Keep it in your pants grandpa. And i meant to me mike and jake, me mike and you very much on the fucking table. Its the best way to move on from jake afterall." I retorted.

"Well, if youd be open to it we can use you sugar tits-" dave started

"Fucking sugar tits!? No thats not happening, fuck you" i had full intent on interupting anythung stupid this guy said

"Fuck him? No no no, were fucking you" mike entered the room with a smile.

"I said id make it up to you so sure" i winked at him.

I hadnt realised i was in the centre of the room when i woke up, and as i turned my head i saw some weird shit... kinky shit. I could get used to this.

Directlt behind me there was a sex swing on the roof, it looked prestine and untouched by the men. There was also something that looked like a horse you would use in gymnastics. The wall had many holes of varying sizes drilled into it and the rest of the wall had restraints on it. The windows were small and high up to avoid people seeing us.

Dave came over to me, snapping me out of my trance from this room. He sat me on his lap, my back on his stomach. He began to kiss my neck, and his hands worked his way under my shirt. He fumbled to unclip my bra which made me giggle.
He covered my mouth and bit down on my neck, i bit my lip to stay silent but i could feel him growing harder against my jeans. He eventually got my bra off and massaged my breasts. I could feel myself getting wetter with each kiss to my neck.

I hadnt even noticed mike walk over to me when suddenly he was straddling me, his already hard dick digging into me. He undid my jacket and whilst kissing deep, harsh kisses into my mouth he lifted my top of completely, disgarding it onto the floor. I was completley naked on my top half and it was such a sudden chill.

Just as i was about to complain mike started to kiss me again, exhaling slightly each time our lips parted, i didnt want them to part, i need his lips on mine, sucking on my lower lip, giving me life.

Mike then sharply drew away from me, getting him a little moan of desperation. Dave stood up and carried me onto the horse, ripping of my trousers and admiring my lacey thong. He felt it with his hand and fuck was i wet. He carfully removed my thong.

"Its too cold can you turn up the heati-" my request was cut short by my inside out thong being stuffed into my mouth.

Shit i could taste me... not half bad to be honest. They then strapped me down to the horse and went to either side of me. I felt one of them massaging my ass and the other kissing down my spine, getting to my ass he inserted his tongue.

I bit down on my underwear, muffled moans trying to escape my lips. A second pair of lips kissed from my ass hole down to my pussy before inserting two fingers, he dragged the fingers down the lips of my vagina and back up, stratching it more out each time. With his other hand one finger shot inside of me. I was crying out, screaming in pleaseure. His mouth found my clit and he clamped down on it, hard. He sucked on my clit and i was trying so hard not to come for him.

The guy in my ass must have gotten board bc i felt his tongue leave me body and he messaged up my body. He leaned down infront of me and i saw it was mike who had been in my ass. He kissed my lips one last time before standing up and stripping, with my head stuck looking forward i was at exact cock height.

He kneeled down and bit my ear lob, sucking on it a little before tracing down my neck with his tongue. He left what felt like a huge hickey on the side of my boob before coming back to my face.

"Spit" he comanded, taking out the thong

I complied and spat on his dick.  My reward for this was being blindfolded? Okay i guess thats fine.

Before i had a chance to think of more his tip was in my mouth, he slammed deep into my throat, i felt his messy pubic hair rustle agaisnt my face. I could feel my eyes tear up, im so glad i didnt do mascara because that would  NOT have been hot. He continued to do slow deep thrusts into my mouth, i felt his grip on my hair intensify as he was close to cumming. He kept going, letting out a low groans as his load shot down my throat. He romoved his cock and i swallowed enthusiastically. Opening my mouth to show him. When i opnened my mouth another took its place, a little smaller. This mustve been dave. They must have swapped places when i wasnt paying attention.

Mike's tongue on my pussy felt so much better and i moaned so loud. He continued to lap my pussy as i came. Riding my orgasm out on his tongue. This new dick felt familiar, was it mike again??? Had they not switched.

I was even more confused when i felt a dick in my ass. There was no way the man eating me out had his dick in me. Ohhh, it mustve been a dildo from the various shelves. The dildo was really working, hitting my so hard each time.

I moaned against this dick, causing dave to pock up pace.  Dave was a lot more clean shaven than mike and he sat for what felt like forever not thrusting. Just leaving his dick lodged in my throat.

I screemed out and tried to push him away. But was bound to the horse too tightly. He thrusted one final time before letting it all out.

I heard a ditinct moan... it was jakes!?

So... that wasnt a dildo, and i was being used by 3 men. My boss, his husband and my fuck boy.

I screamed out and tried to break the restraints to no avail

"Shut up fuck toy" dave growled as he made me cum another time, swallowing it all and trying for another orgasm...