7. cuked? yes but im still in charge x (smutty)

Dave's POV?

⚠️WARNING: SHIT GETS GAY AND KINKY⚠️

She was drooling on the couch but i wasnt looking at her. Not from right now anyway, i was pumping myself to her and her boy toy sucking off my darling boy. Hearing Michael groan in pleasure is just what i needed. I was edging myself to my husband cucking me.

A new scene on the tv, scripted but unknown tl the actors. I knew my que, i has been watching from the bathroom window.

"Mike are you home" i asked, trying to sound convincing.

"Yup, just showering" was his reply.

I waited for a few minutes for him to tie them and do whatever else.

The video reflected that, he put vibrators in the and left them for almost an hour. But i didnt like this footage, none of my husband in it.
I thought back to that night

Flashback

"Let me suck out your sloppy seconds my love" i begged

"Careful babe, my cock is so sensitive after fucking those hotties, if only my husband was that good in bed" mike degraded.

"Keep going daddy" i urged, thrust our cocks together

"I did this with the fit boy in our bathroom and it felt so much better you bitch" he continued as he bit my neck.
"Your so pathetic baby, cant you even make me cum once?" He jibed

At once i burried my length deep into my master, thrusting in and out, slamming into his ass hard before drawing my cock out, slowly yet firmly.
Each thrust he let out a small grunt, he was so stretched out from jake, not much bigger than myself.

I decided to continue to slam into mike, whilst also touching his warm hard dick with one hand, the other on the desk. I traced the veins on his throbbing cock. All the way up to his tip before i rubbed the opening of his urethera. I rubbed his whole head gently and slowly. Grabbing his balls with my other hand. I retracted my hand and held it to my mouth, i soat and began rubbing his dick in long slow motions, the pace quickening as i continued. I heard the muffled moans of the girl and boy. They fucked my husband. MINE MINE MINE!

My pace quickend both up his ass and on his cock, moving both of them in time with eachother. Mike let out moans of satisfaction but i would not stop. Untill i heard the tell tale groan he was going to cum. My pace slowed before coming to a stop.

"Whos the pathetic bitch now.. slut" i asked to my panting darling who still had my cock pulsating inside him.

"I... i am sir" he panted.
"Please let me cum" he pleaded

"No my cum slut. Im going to cum in you and you are going to take it like a good boy. And if you dare cum i will spank you untill your pretty little ass is numb and purple, do you understand?"

"Yes" he lowered his head

"Yes what?" I said as i thrusted once into him

"Yes sir" he whined

I thrusted more and more and released my hot seed deep into him. Shuddering as i came down from the high of my O. Now to deal with this bitch. I flipped him on his back and stroked him slowly, up and down. Then i kissed his tip and swirled it with my tongue. Drooling down his cock before taking it into my mouth. I got right to his balls and back withour gagging. Try see one of your bathroom fuckers do that.

After 5 minutes he came in my mouth, begging for forgiveness as he did so. I swalled his load with a satisying gulp.

"You didnt ask for permission you SLUT" i snipped

"Please sir, you felt so good" he wailed, his eyes tearing up

"Thats no excuse baby" i said, tieing him stomach down to the desk
"Aww your leaking my cum" i ssid knealing down to lick it out.

"Please dont punish m m me"

"You know the rules mike" i kissed his thigh as i said it. My lips released with a stisfying pop.

I carfully picked out a leath glove and slipped it on... i lined up with his rear

He was begging me not to, when i knew i had to stop

" the guests.... they- theyll hear sir, you c-cant"

"Fine" i groaned, untieing him
"Take them home so we can edit the video"

"Yes sir" he whispered.

What a submissive little boy ive raised on these years.

END OF FLASHBACK

Fuck, i had came on the leather of the couch. And the girl looked like she would wake soon

"Mike take our new toy upstairs will you baby"
"Ofcourse honey" he smiled
"Good boy" i laughed