Chapter 7

Victor looked over at (Y/n), as they sat across from one another in the chopper that had come to bring Victor and his prize back to base. Once Stryker had been informed that Victor had finally got his much sought-after mutant, the helicopter had been dispatched immediately. Well, that was after Stryker had complained to Victor that it had taken him far longer than it should have done from him the catch the rare feral. That perhaps he should have sent Logan or one of the others instead. But once that was over; once he had heard the female feral's voice in the background, the chopper had been sent with all haste.

Victor had growled menacingly as one of the pilots had tried to shackle (Y/n). The big feral snatching the restraints from the man and pushing him away as he had informed him that it was Stryker's orders. Victor slowly placing the manacles around her wrist as she gave him a reassuring nod. Now, all they could do was stare at one another. The two agreeing, after Victor had explained all about what kind of man the Colonel was, that what had happened between them, should remain between them. Yet that was proving easier said than done. Since they had spent the night together, (Y/n) had come into heat full force, and the smell of her was driving the big man insane. Just the look of her was making his mouth water. Victor fighting the urge deep inside him to pull her to the floor of the chopper and take her there and then. Things not made any easier, as the rare feral reached out her leg and brushed her foot along the inside of his thigh. A grunt leaving his lips as she pushed it against his crotch.

"You be a good girl, kitten. And when we get where were going, I'll take care of you." Victor hummed softly, as he learnt across the small distance between them. Reaching out his hand and carefully caressing her cheek with his nails. A small smile pulling at the corners of his lips, as she let out something that was close to a purr.

"I've always been terrible at being good though." (Y/n) replied. Her eyes closing, as Victor moved a little closer. Close enough so that he could talk quietly into her ear.

"That's what I like to hear, kitten." The big feral chuckled deeply. Victor slowly allowing his nails to ghost over the mark that he had left on her neck. A deep, heavy moan leaving his lips, as his mate placed her palm firmly on his crotch.

"We're nearly there...................." One of the pilots called out. Victor baring his teeth in annoyance, as he pulled away from (Y/n). Getting the sudden urge to end both of the men's lives that had been sent to retrieve him and the rare feral. Sure, that if one of the men attempted to touch his mate again, he would more than happily rip their throats out.

                                                      >>-------------------------------<<

"Why do we have to be here?" Chris enquired, as he, Kestrel, Fred, Wade, Gambit and James made their way out to the helipad with the colonel.

"You are here to greet our guest because I think that it would make a good impression on the lady. We want to make her feel welcome, if she is going to be joining this merry little band..............."

"Merry little band.......................?" Wolverine interjected. Raising a questioning eyebrow as he looked at the other mutants.

"Oh, come on. Some cool dance moves and frosted tips and we'd be a boy band." Wade remarked with a grin, as he passed James. Kestrel shaking his head and patting Wolverine on shoulder, as he and the others moved over to the landing pad.

                                                         >>----------------------------------<<

Victor jumped out of the helicopter as it came to rest on the ground. His eyes rolling as he saw the rest of the team. A low growl leaving his lips, as he caught sight of the look on Stryker's face. Part of him hadn't wanted to bring (Y/n) back here. He had wanted the two of them to just disappear. But he knew the Colonel well enough to know that Stryker wouldn't rest until both of them had been found. The Colonel sending as many men as it took to bring them back. So, all Victor could do was hope that he could protect his mate from anything that Stryker might have planned for her. From all he could imagine was going on the minds of the other men waiting to meet her. The big man holding out his hand for (Y/n) to take, so that he could help her from the chopper. Discretely rubbing at her wrists, as he looked at the red marks that had formed because of the cuffs.

                                                           >>---------------------------------<<

"Wow!" Wade was the first one to remark, as he and the others watched Victor exit the chopper, before holding out his hand to help down the other mutant.

"You can say that again............" Chris chuckled. The man they called Bolt watching along with everyone else, as a beautiful woman made her way over to them with Victor closely by her side. The only one saying nothing being Wolverine. James finding himself taken aback by the female coming towards them. The odour that filled the air, letting him know that the rare feral in front of them was on heat. The big man doing his best to ignore the beautiful scent as the female and his brother came to stop before the group. Victor glaring daggers at the other men as they all smiled at his mate. A guttural growl coming from the pit of his stomach, as the Colonel stepped forward, smiling one of his fake smiles as he reached out and took one of her manacled hands. Bringing it up to his lips and kissing it softly. Victor using every ounce of whatever self-control he had, to not rip the Colonel's head off.

"Miss Ryder. Such apleasure to finally meet you. I have some big plans for you my dear.................."Stryker hummed. Victor moving so that his chest was pressed up against (Y/n)'sback. A wicked grin replacing the fake one, as he saw the look in Victor'seyes.