Chapter 18

Please remember, this is Wade from Wolverine Origins, not Wade from the Deadpool movies, so his abilities are different. And it is before he was turned into Weapon XI, too :) 

The men in the room looked between themselves and a smiling Victor, as Wade was pinned up against the wall. His feet dangling in the air, as a hand gripped firmly at his throat. Yet it was not Victor that was currently growling at the big mouth, but (Y/n); none of them sure whether to just let her put all of them out of their misery, or rescue Wade. Though given they were just standing there instead of trying to pull the angry woman away from him, the general consensus seemed to be that they preferred the first option.

As soon as (Y/n) and Victor had made their way into the common room; Victor appearing not only pleased with himself, but also sporting a few visible scratches on the upper part of his chest and neck; Wade hadn't been able to keep his mouth closed for more than five minutes, before he had begun to complain about the noise of the night before. Loudly asking the others if they had all been kept awake; despite the fact that he had already said that he had had a peaceful night's sleep. The bigmouth going on and on about how it had sounded like some wild animals, while all the time smirking and giving the two ferals a knowing look. The others doing their best to shut him up, as they saw the look in Victor's eyes. Yet it had not been the big man that they had had to worry about, but the smaller woman. (Y/n) breaking from Victor's side and jumping over the sofas and chairs to get to him. Wade finally going quiet, as her nails dug into his neck, and she pinned him up against the wall.

"Vic, do something........" James finally said, as he came over to his brother. Victor just chuckling and smiling with pride, as Wade's face turned a pleasing shade of tomato red.

"You want to try and stop her, be my guest. And when she has both of you pinned up against the wall, you can try and tell me how that went for you....." Victor replied, as slumped down in one of the chairs. The male feral feeling glad that things had gone the way they had in Alaska, and he and (Y/n) hadn't fought for real. Sure, that if she hadn't been burning up from her need to be claimed by him; things wouldn't have been as easy as they had turned out.

"Victor! She's gonna kill him......." James continued. Victor letting out a heavy sigh, before reluctantly getting up from the chair and making his way over to his mate. Wade's eyes nearly popping out of his head, as Victor laid a hand on her shoulder.

"You shouldn't play with your food, kitten. That, and he ain't worth it. But I promise if he says anything about you and me again, I will let you kill him.........." The big man said softly into her ear. (Y/n) closing her eyes, as she felt his warm breath fan over her mating mark. Her eyes flying open again, before she threw Wade clean across the room. The katana wielding idiot not getting any sympathy, as he lay on the floor gasping for breath. His hand reaching for his throat to see what damage had been done. Wade, trying to speak as he pulled back his fingers and saw the blood on them, only for a harsh croak to come out. James rolling his eyes as he reluctantly made his way over and helped him up off the floor.

"We told you to be quite..." Chris said, as he went to pour himself another coffee; the rest of the boys just going back to what they had been doing, before the rare feral and Victor had made their way into the room.

"She........she nearly killed me.........." Wade finally managed to say, though his voice was still scratchy and gravely. The rest of the team hoping that it might keep him quiet for the rest of the day; but they doubted it.

"I think if the lady, had wanted to kill you, she would have done." Remy interjected. Raising his cup and smiling at the lady that was still being stood over protectively, by Victor. Remy reminding himself that it just might pay to stay on the good side of this particular feral.

"Ahem." A cough came. The mutants all turning to see Stryker standing in the doorway.

"Get what you need, you have a job." The Colonel said, before turning his attention to the two mated ferals. His mind going back, for a moment, to what he had seen on the screen the night before. Of watching as the beautiful woman had been taken roughly by Creed. The sounds of her moans and groans filling his ears, before he managed to shake the images from his thoughts.

"I would like you to come too, my dear. You will be able to see what the others can do. And we in turn can see what you are capable of and can then figure out where you will fit in. I have had something special placed on your bed. Something for you to wear that will be far more fitting than what you have been forced to wear during your time in Alaska." The colonel explained. Victor placing his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, not happy with the way the older looking man, was staring at her.

"You have twenty minutes gentlemen. Meet me at the plane." Stryker added, as he turned his attention back to the amassed mutants. Just shaking his head at a still heavily breathing Wade, before leaving the room. The team rolling their eyes or muttering something about wishing (Y/n) had gone for Stryker instead, as they made their way back to their own rooms to get ready. Victor kissing (Y/n) on the forehead, before placing his arm around her waist and leading her from the room. The big feral having to admit that he was looking forward to seeing what else his mate could do, too.