Chapter 16

Stryker made his way to the control room. Placing his palm on a small panel; the door sliding open before he made his way inside.

"Anything?" He asked, as he came to stand behind a man that was looking up at a large bank of monitors.

"Creed has left his room, He's with the female." The man replied, as he quickly pushed some buttons and the image of the large feral appeared. Victor throwing open the door to his own room, before quickly making his way through the corridors to the other side of the compound. A thin smile coming to the colonel's lips, as he watched the mutant use his boot to kick in the door to the female feral's room.

"Bring up the live feed from the room..........."

"Colonel............?"

"You heard me, lieutenant. There are two dangerous mutants in that room, one who we have no idea what she is really capable of, who could be planning anything. Who could be planning to kill each and every one of us in our beds. Now, bring up the feed. That is an order." Stryker growled into the younger man's ear, as he leant over the back of the chair in which he sat. The lieutenant nodding his head, as his fingers frantically pressed more buttons; the monitors in front of them filling with images of the same thing. The colonel patting the younger man on the shoulder, as he moved around the long desk, to stand between it and screens. His smile growing broader, as he watched Victor and the rare feral together on the bed. Her finger gripping at Creed's hair, as his head moved between her legs.

"Definitely more than just friends, wouldn't you say lieutenant........?" Stryker continued, as the image of Victor moving (Y/n)'s legs over his shoulders, could be seen in glorious technicolor. Her thighs closing around his head, and her back arching, as she gripped and tore at the white sheet beneath her.

"Bring up the audio............"

"But sir, surly that deserve some privacy............?"

"Privacy, lieutenant? These are mutants, they are a means to an end; tools to be used to protect this country. They are not here for privacy. Now bring up the audio, or I will have someone assigned to this position, that will." Stryker barked back. Glaring at the soldier until the space was filled with sounds; the sounds of the two ferals in the supposedly private room. The colonel leaning back against the desk as he watched and now listened to the pair. (Y/n) moaning lewdly, praising Victor, begging Victor. A deep guttural chuckle coming from Creed, as she whimpered when he brought his head up from between her thighs.

"Don't worry kitten, I said I would make it better." Victor hummed, as he moved up her body. His form firmly set between her legs. The noises from the female feral only getting louder, as Creed pushed himself inside her. Her nails gripping into his back and drawing blood, as Victor's firm, forceful thrust and grunts, left no doubt that he was very much enjoying the experience. Stryker sure that this couldn't be going any better. That all this would play perfectly into his hands, when the time came to turn the female feral into the weapon that he had planned. But for the moment, he would bide his time. He would allow this to grow between the two ferals. He would let her develop relationships with the others; become part of the team. None of the men knowing that she would eventually replace all of them; and then.........well then, they would be expendable.

"Sir?!" A voice suddenly came. Stryker reluctantly turning to see a wide-eyed man looking up at the screens. Watching as the female feral was moved by the male, onto her hands and knees; as he gripped firmly to her hips, before pulling her back onto him. The control room filling with sounds that were more reminiscent of animals, than humans.

"Corporal............." The sound of the superior officer, causing him to look away from the monitors.

"Er, apologies sir; but there is a phone call for you..........."

"Can't it wait...........?"

"I'm afraid not. It's General Munson, sir. He wants to talk to you about the, um.............." His eyes going back to the screen.

"The new mutant............" The corporal added, stepping backwards as the colonel moved into his eye line.

"Very well. You can leave now..........." Stryker replied. The corporal nodding his head, before quickly leaving the room.

Munson. Stryker couldn't help but internally groan. He had hoped that it would be a little longer before Munson stuck his nose into his business. That the old man would let him get on with his plans, without interfering. But obviously, the general had other ideas. The colonel knowing that because the general was the major sponsor of what he was doing, he couldn't just ignore him; much as he would like to. Stryker turning his attention back to the monitors, his new prize and Victor still more than enjoying one another. His previous thoughts that she may be as much a tigress in the bed as her moniker might suggest, not changed, as the rare feral straddled Creed's lap, before she began to move up and down. Victor grabbing at her breast and pulling her nipple between his teeth.

"Keep me informed, lieutenant. If anything else happens between those two, I want to know." Stryker said, as he made his way to the door.

"Yes sir." Came the reply. The lieutenant waiting until the door closed behind the colonel before cutting the audio and setting the monitors back to the cameras that scanned the corridors.