Chapter 13

Please note, I am using the powers ascribed to the characters in Wolverine Origins, not from other movies or comic books 😊

Victor had made his way to the room where Stryker had informed him that he and the rest of the team should wait. He had reluctantly showered after his mate had left him; reluctantly removed her odour from his form.

What he had really wanted to do was keep her with him all night. What he really wanted to do was have her lie next to him, naked in his bed. His fingertips slowly moving over her curves; listening as she moaned under his touch. What he really should have done was make a run for it with her, taking her as far away from all this as he could, but he hadn't. Though if at some point she were to tell him that she wanted to leave, that she wanted to get out of there, he knew that he would be right with her.

He had never thought much about a mate before. Never thought about finding someone that he would want to claim, would be able to claim; but now he had, he was determined not to lose her. Just having (Y/n) close, made him feel stronger, fiercer. Victor knowing that he would happily kill or die for the woman that had had to return to her own room. And given that, every man in the facility better make sure that they were on their best behaviour when it came to the rare feral. Victor more than happy to break anyone in two, if they even so much as looked at his mate in a way that he didn't like.

Finally, he opened the door to the room, rolling his eyes as he saw the others. The rest of the team sitting in the chairs and waiting for the rare feral and the colonel to make an appearance. None of them really sure what Stryker had in mind; but wondering whether they should gag and tie down Wilson, before he could fuck everything up again. But as Victor took a seat, it was obvious that it was too late.

"Vic........you feeling ok? It looks like you actually made an effort.........more than you normally do." Wade began; Remy looking at John and then James, as Victor growled in reply. The others well aware that they could very soon have to break up another fight between the pair.

"Watch you mouth........moron.........."

"Maybe I could get that pretty thing you brought in, to watch it for me. I can think of a few more things she can watch too..........." Wade chuckled, jumping out of the way as Victor got to his feet and made for him. James standing up and blocking his brother's way.

"Fighting with Wilson isn't going to help her. From what I saw, she can more than look after herself. Don't give Stryker any more ammunition than you already have............." James said quietly, doing his best to distract his brother. Victor pushing James' hand from his chest, before retaking his seat. His murderous gaze never leaving the smiling face of Wilson.

"Ah, gentlemen............" A voice came. All of them turning to see Stryker standing in the doorway with the rare feral on his arm. Chris and Fred removing their feet from the table, before they joined the others in standing, as the colonel escorted the striking woman into the room.

"Let us hope that this evening will go a little better than this morning........." Stryker continued, instantly turning his attention to Wade.

"But I suppose we should begin where we ended." The colonel added, wanting to get the rest of the introductions out of the way before they sat down to eat. Trying to control his annoyance as Wade jumped up from his seat and hurried over. Spitting on his hand and cleaning it off on his pants before holding it out for the new arrival to take.

"Hi, gorgeous. The name is Wilson, Wade Wilson. Although I do also answer to, handsome, breathtaking, or, give it to me big boy.........." Wade grinned, well aware that the rest of the boys were now holding Victor back.

"I am a soldier, a mercenary and can do things with swords that would make that pretty little head of yours spin............tell me, would you like to see my special sword................?"

"That is quite enough.........thank you, Wilson." Stryker interrupted with a growl of his own. James, Remy, John and Chris pushing Victor back down into his chair, as Fred moved Wade out of the way.

"Fredrick. J Dukes..............." The tall blonde stated, as he shook (Y/n)'s hand. The rare feral smiling at him despite really being more concerned with her angry mate, and the idiot that seemed to take every opportunity to goad him.

"Fred here has superhuman strength, durability and has an immunity to pain. His invulnerability to almost all forms of physical harm, can be quite useful........" Stryker explained, noting that the big man was smiling goofily, as he continued to carefully hold the woman's hand.

"I think that you will find that it is my turn..........." Another voice came. (Y/n) doing her best not to smile as Remy stepped forward and took her hand, kissing her knuckles. Neither mutant wanting the colonel to know that they had already met.

"This is Remy le Beau, also known as Gambit. Along with his enhanced agility, coordination, accuracy and strength; he is also a master acrobat and martial artist. But it is not these abilities that stand him apart; it is the fact that he has the ability to take an object and convert the potential energy stored in that object into kinetic energy.............."

"The item is then charged and can be utilized as a weapon............quite an explosive ability, Mister le Beau............." The rare feral interrupted. Remy nodding in agreement, as he smiled at her.

"You have met before..............?"

"No, Colonel Stryker............I can just read...........there wasn't much else to do but read, as my father dragged me from one town to another. Or when he took me out into the wilderness to teach me whatever survival skills, he thought I needed to learn." (Y/n) explained, as she turned her attention to James. The female feral leaving the colonel's side and making her way over to her fellow feral. This time not just wanting Stryker to not know that she had already met the big man, but Victor too.

"And you must be James Howlett. My father told me all about you. All about Victor too. About your time in Vietnam, Korea, the Second World War..........the feral with the claws that protrude from his fists. It is nice to finally meet you............" (Y/n) said, as she held out her hand. The female feral feeling the eyes of her mate on her, as she stood next to the big man.

"Well, now that we have finally all been introduced, perhaps we could have dinner............." Stryker announced, taking hold of (Y/n)'s arm and guiding her to the seat next to him as far away from Victor as he could possibly position her.