²

When I woke up I was in a car, the car was all black and it was a sports car.

Next to me sat a guy dressed in black, the only thing you saw were his beautiful brown eyes that seemed familiar to me from somewhere and the only thing you smelled was his perfume. 

,,Who are you?" I asked again but he still didn't answer me, just looked at me.

,, Now tell me who you are," I commanded him .

,, The only person who orders me is my father and if either of us gives orders then it's me and not you", he sounded very serious but calm and composed.

,,and if one of us gives orders then it's me and not you" , I repeated quietly after him.

,,Believe me, Mi Amor, being cheeky won't do you any good. "

,, Oh no? And what if?" I asked him and he came closer and closer to me.

,, You'll find out later, sweetheart ." He breathed into my ear and kissed my neck.

This guy drove me crazy, he knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted.

,, Ace why are you kidnapping me? You're a cop and not-"

,, I'm a cop because of you. My family and I know almost everything about you and I've wanted you since we first met and the only way to get you or rather to kidnap you was to become a police officer and kidnap you someday, but that's how it is I didn't expect it to be quick and easy." He explained to me in a soft voice.

,, So it was all planned, and the bodies weren't real either? " I asked him and he nodded slightly.

,,Wow", it came out of me sad and amazed at the same time.

,, And why do you keep looking at me like that?"

,, Ace answer the question"

,,I look at you like that all the time because you're hot," he explained to me.

,, I know", somehow I felt like my pride was too high, I never said thank you for anything.

He just laughed a little, but didn't say anything.

,, Why me?" I asked him confused.

,, Because we're going to get married later, Sofie," he grinned slightly, knowing he had mispronounced my name.

,, Still Sofia, Ace" but he probably didn't care.

,, Whether it's Sofie or Sofia, it doesn't change the fact that we're getting married." Does he seriously think I'm marrying him?

,, In your dreams maybe." I told him in a serious tone and once again he just grinned and said nothing.

It was during the dead silence that I realized how scary the whole thing actually was.

I was kidnapped by a "policeman" and then it came out that everything was planned and a whole family knew about me. The only thing I was wearing was a dress?

,, Why am I wearing a dress?" I asked him.

,, We had to change your clothes so that nobody would notice that we were kidnapping you," he explained.

He even had taste in clothes.

But there were things that excited me more.

Assuming I wasn't aware of any of this and that a whole family knew about me is bad enough.

Ace was hot, but that didn't interest me much, I was much more interested in knowing I was right.

He was not to be trusted and came across as mysterious as he must have been the son of a mafia.