⁰⁴

Sofia's POV:

,, Good morning," a deep voice whispered to me. It was Ace who had shaken me awake.

"Sofia wake up," he said seriously.

" Ace let me sleep." I turned dreamily on the other side.

"No, we have to go down to breakfast," he explained, picked me up and got out of bed with me.

,, You're such an ass, why don't you go eat by yourself," I snapped at him.

He kept coming closer to me and I kept walking backwards until my back hit a wall and he was so close to me that it wasn't even a leaf would have fit between us.

,, If I were you, I'd be careful what you say," he whispered to me.

"I can say whatever I want, and if you don't like it, then let me go." A loud knock on the door startled us.

"If you want to fuck, don't do it early in the morning."

,, Martineź shut the fuck up, you're just jealous anyway," Ace shouted at him and ran to the door.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. , "Ace, you get me things, but not yours, yours smell like selfish ass." Martineź laughed.

,, So you won't get very far with Ace with these sayings, you'll either end up dying in the grave like everyone else, or in bed." , Ace pushed him out of the room and slammed the door.

,, What does he mean by that, Ace?" , I asked him and sat down on the bed, he came to me on the bed.

"What does he mean by what?" He put his hand on my leg and looked at me confused.

,, That I either end up in the grave like everyone else -" he interrupted me immediately.

"Listen Sofia, some escape and then I have to kill them, some don't listen to me or are cheeky, which is why it sometimes gets too much for me and I them murder," he explained to me, leaving me speechless.

"Wow," I stood up, horrified.

,,Mi Amor, please, I won't kill you", I ran in the direction of the bathroom.

"No Ace, now is not the time, go downstairs to breakfast!" I called to him and disappeared into the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and took a shower. Besides, I was still thinking how I could escape.

I snapped out of my thoughts when loud music started playing.

"Sofia hurry up, there's food soon," Ace called.

"Ace, just go ahead," I called back and went out of the shower to get a towel and put it on.

I carefully unlocked the door to see if Ace was still standing in front of the door, but no Ace was in sight, so I went to the closet and got some of Ace's stuff out.

Just as I was about to head for the door, the door opened and a giant Ace stood in front of me. He's 1.95m and I'm 1.55m, you can't miss him.

,, Wow, you look good, Mi Amor." He growled and pulled me to him.

"Ace, let go."

"Sofia, I'm not a dog," he replied annoyed.

"So you notice a difference between you and a dog not at all" , I whispered to him and pushed him to the side to hurry down the stairs.

,, Once we're married, I won't let you talk so big," he called after me.

I stopped, turned, and gave him a horrified look.

,, Ace"

"Yes?"

"That couldn't even happen in your dreams," I replied while holding up my middle finger and walking down the stairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw that everyone was eating.

Every seat was taken except for the one where Ace always seemed to sit and the seat next to Ace's seat, so I sat next to Ace.

"Tell me Sofia, have you gotten things from Ace yet?" asked the mother.

,,Not yet, I had to wear things from Marija and Ace", Marija smiled at me.

"Well, then we have to go shopping online after dinner."

,, But don't spend so much money and don't buy so much girly stuff. I don't want a room full of Barbie dolls or horses." Laughing, Ace grabbed his hand on my thigh.

,, Well that would be better than a room full of condoms and pictures of naked women," I got up and walked from the table towards the stairs.

"Well, I need the condoms for you," Ace called after me.

******

,, You and Ace already get along quite well," Marija said, while we scrolled through online sites to find some things for me.

"How do you like the top? I'm sure it suits me", I looked at her convincingly .

The questions "What do you think of that" and "Is that good?" went on for a while and we now had enough clothes for me.

"Yep, that suits you,"

"Mhm, yes, but I think that's enough now. When and where should I wear all that?"

"Too much never hurts Sofia," she replied. I shrugged.

"Oh, so you know, your stuff will arrive later," she informed me.

,, So early? My online orders always arrive after 2 to 7 days", I looked at her confusedly.

"Sofia, we ordered from a certain online site, this site is only for our mafia, because this company is very good with our father And so the clothes usually take a few hours to arrive and Caroline usually makes the delivery, she's a pain in the ass because our mom loves her so much, and Caroline puts us all down just to flirt with Ace." she told me annoyed.

I can't imagine anything good with this Caroline.

,, What if I pretend to be Ace's girlfriend? would that be a good idea?" I looked at Marija curiously.

,, Oh my god Sofia, yes that would be such a good idea to show Caroline" ,Marija looked so happy as this sentence came out of my mouth.

I was curious how she would react when she found out that he was mine , even if I don't like him that much right now.

,, How about I give you a tour of our house until the packages arrive?" she asked me and I agreed with her idea.
------

It's a little shorter chapter this time, but I hope you enjoyed it :)