⁰⁸

A few hours have passed, where I'm sitting out here in the cold, waiting for Martinez to be rescued me. But I think I can wait a long time.

 Because even if Martinez brought me in, he'd get kicked out too. I don't have a key to get in and I know that every single door and every single window is closed. 

I only have my motorcycle and car keys with me, as well as... EXACTLY that's  it, I have my wallet with me.

That means I can buy her something that makes her happy, like chocolate or my cock, but she gets it for free. Damn this girl is so perfect that my cock wants her so much.

 I really need to stop thinking about her like that, it's going to get me into trouble. But that doesn't matter now, I'd rather go shopping.

********

When I went to the candy section, I saw Sofia's friend "Cloe". She was there with her boyfriend and they were talking about sofia.

 "Look, do you remember where she bought so much of those gummy bears?" Cloe told.

So these must be her favorite gummy bears. I took all of them with me, just for my little Sofia.

 "He doesn't look bad," Cloe whispered to her boyfriend.

 "Thank you," I muttered to myself and walked towards the cash register. I hope she will be happy about it and forgive me.

 "That makes 112€"

 ,, with card", as smart as I am, I got my princess Redbull, scented candles and books.

 Things she loves as much as I love her. I went to the car and put the bag on the passenger seat and drove home. When I arrived, I saw Martinez looking at the window.

I parked the car in the garage. Even the garage door to the house is closed. So I went to the front door and rang the bell, unfortunately Martin opened the door for me and not Sofia.

 "Where is Sofia?" I whispered to him.

"She's taking a shower right now, so be quiet before you get kicked out again." I rolled my eyes and went up to my room, or rather our room.

 I unpacked my clothes and changed my clothes. A few minutes later I heard the water go out and Sofia walked out of the shower.

So I put the things ready in "her" room and hid. When she came out, I held my hands in front of her eyes and she wore a pjama.

 My sweet little one. "Babe, it's just me," I whispered, removing my hands from her eyes so I could wrap them around her waist.

She turned to me, grinning, and looked me up and down.

 "Well, my bacon was freezing" I look at her indignantly and lift up my shirt.

 ,, Bacon? they're all muscles Mi Cupid," I reply, pointing to my abs.

"Mhm, I didn't know you called bacon rolls muscles," laughing, she turned around.

,, how do you know my favorite gummy bears, flowers and Redbull?" Astonished, she looked at me again. 

"Don't worry about it Madame, enjoy what you get" I answered her, smiling and she went to the flowers and smelled them.

"Wow they smell-" 

"They smell as unbelievably good as you do," I interrupted.

 Smiling, she looked at me and took one of the  books in her hand.

 "Do you like them?" I asked her, as she was very interested in reading the back. 

,, Ace..." 

,, what is Sofia?"

 ,, These books.."

 ,, what about them? Don't you like them?"

 "Ace, these aren't just any books, these are expensive books that I've wanted since I was a child."

 "Nothing is expensive to me," I said to her and she came up to me.

 "Thank you," she whispered. 

Before I could reply, she placed her lips on mine. This kiss is not passionate or quick.

But rather light and gentle. This kiss was full of emotions. Her hand wandered to my chest as she couldn't go any further. Instead, my hand was still resting on her waist.

My tongue entered her mouth and I touched her tongue. it felt like a thousand bolts of lightning had struck me as she returned the kiss. A loud cough interrupted us, so we looked at the sound.

 "Let's play gorilla eats sofia now? Can I play with you?" Martin asked with a grin. 

"We can play the game Pick a Grave". I replied to him. Sofia pulled away from me, causing me to look at her angrily.

"So that's the thank you for making your wishes come true?" She just raised her middle finger and walked out of the room. Oh man, that's my sofia.

*****

This is the end of it;)

I hope you enjoyed it.

 And I'm sorry that as long as nothing came from me, but there is just a lot of stress at the moment, which is why I just didn't have time to continue writing my story, and had no ideas what I could write.