⁰⁷

Unfortunately, Marija is on vacation for a few days with Valeria and Kiara. That means I'm home alone with Ace and Martineź.

Ace's parents are on a business trip, something Mafia-like again, what else.

I just made myself a nice warm sandwich for lunch, since I don't feel like doing anything except eating and stalking people, yes I have my day and no this dispute between me and Ace is not resolved yet.

I'm still mad at him and he doesn't give a shit about it at all.

When my sandwich was ready I sat down at the dining table and just as I sat down Ace and Martineź came running down the stairs laughing.

,,Now finally give me my Redbull you idiot " , Martineź called to Ace while chasing him.

,,Catch it!" Ace called back, grabbing the Redbull onto my lap.

,,Sofia please give it to me" , while Ace was laughing himself to death I gave his Redbull to Martineź.

,,Thank you, at least one nice person here in the house," he thanked.

,,Well, and at least one honest person in the house, too," I replied, looking at Ace.

"Come on, Sofia, we didn't do much and besides, you've been mad at me for almost 2 weeks".

,,I should come down?" I asked him threateningly and stood up.

,,yes sofia, come down ". I am now finally speechless.

,,you know what, fuck you!", I yelled at him and walked towards the stairs, but a few meters before the stairs I got a walking error from Ace.

,,You dirty piece-"

,, well think about what you say my darling", he interrupted me.

I turned and walked towards him and kicked his balls and he groaned in pain.

I heard Martineź say "ouch" from the corner, but I didn't care, I took a knife from the table and walked towards Ace.

,, Go to the door and get out," I threatened him.

,,It's okay, stay calm," he answered me and walked towards the exit. Shortly before he was outside, I told him not to call me sweetheart and finally pushed him out of the door and locked it.

Now he was outside and Martineź laughed at him.

,,Do you want that too?" I asked him, and with that he stopped laughing and shook his head.

"Then shut up and go upstairs," I told him and he really did and went upstairs.

Ace'POV:

It's been a few weeks since the prefakk and this witch is still angry with me. Anyway, Sofia, Martineź and I are home alone. I hope Sofia doesn't get any stupid ideas and stab me.

I mean I wouldn't mind, Sofia is definitely as hot as a Mörfer as she is on the cameras in the shower.

,,Hey bro, don't dream so much here, Sofia makes food, but not for us". Martineź pulled me out of my thoughts with this sentence.

,, Yes, wait, I'll change my clothes," I answered him. I went into the dressing room and took a pair of sweatpants and a sweater from this closet and put the things on.

When I came out of my room, Martin was standing in front of me with a redbull.

,,"No, that's my Redbull Ace, don't even think about it." ,he warned me.

"It's fine, I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't think of me," I told him and we headed towards the stairs.

It smelled like food. Sandwich probably. Anyway, the idea came to my mind to steal Martineź's Redbull and run away. So I did that and took his Redbull and ran down the stairs laughing. When I got downstairs, Sofia was already sitting at the table, annoyed.

,,give me my redbull back you idiot" , Martineź shouted at me angrily while I ran towards sofia.

,,Catch it," I replied, grabbing the redbull on Sofia's legs. While Martineź was trying to get it back, I couldn't stop laughing, but she gave him the redbull back with the following sentence.

,,At least one honest person here, the fact that she's still being bitchy is almost ruining my mood again.

,,calm down Sofia," I answered her.

,,"Should I calm down?" she asked me threateningly.

,,Yes, calm down", so if she doesn't calm down now, I don't know what to do either.

,,you know what, fuck you" she called to me and walked in the direction of the stairs. so i would love to fuck her but unfortunately she has to wait for her 'nice' words.

Just before she got to the stairs, where I was standing, I gave her a walking error.

Just as she was about to insult me, I interrupted her and immediately received a kick in the balls from her.

A painful kick in the balls! Martineź laughed, but before I could say anything to him, she stood in front of me with a knife and forced me to go out.

She looks so damn hot with that knife in her soft little hands.

Of course I went out the door and she gave me a little push outside and slammed the door.

From outside I heard her threatening Martineź too because he was laughing, but unfortunately Martineź went upstairs and i was out here alone.

~~~~~
Heyyy guys, I'm sorry it hasn't come for a while.
But I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)