⁰⁶

Sofia's POV

I'm not sure, but I think I was too hasty. I haven't known him long and I don't actually like him but I feel so safe with him.

His smell, his eyes, his smile, his hair, hands, voice, just wow. He just drives me insane.

I don't even know what got into me, but I know I was sorry and hopefully he wasn't too mad at me.

What do you think he meant when he said I'll regret it? The door opened and Ace stood in front of me only in boxer shorts.

,,It's late Sofia, you should go to sleep", he looked at me a bit angry.

,,No Ace, if , then we'll both go to sleep" I replied and we went to bed together.

********

When i woke up early in the morning i turned around. 'No Ace'

It's already 10 o'clock. I was supposed to get ready so I went to the bathroom and then to the dressing room to get some things.

I quickly combed my hair. I left the room satisfied and made my way downstairs.

Everyone was seated at the dining table and when I saw Caroline sitting on Ace's lap, my heart burst. what is this bitch doing here again?

I rushed towards her and threw her to the ground. I heard shocked reactions and Caroline was on the floor.

,,what's that supposed to mean?" she yelled at me worried.

,,what is that? you bitch you're hitting on a taken boy" I yelled at her. She stood up, looked me in the eyes and smiled dirty.

,,You shouldn't mess with me. After all, someone has to keep Ace busy, if you know what I mean," she explained and winked at me.

I have enough. Father wanted to intervene, but I slapped Caroline hard. She shrieked and I turned to Ace who looked shocked.

,,You can fuck me", I revealed and turned around. I quickly ran into the bedroom and quickly closed the door, because I heard the footsteps of Ace and Marija.

,,Open the door Sofia."

,,Shut up, you have nothing to say to me," I shouted at him and accidentally threw down a mirror.

,,Sofia open that fucking fucking door," he yelled.

,,Fuck off I never want to see you again" I yelled back.

,,Go away" I heard Marija say.

,,Honey please let me in, Ace won't come in I promise" she whispered against the door and I opened the door slightly.

I pulled Marija into the room and quickly closed the door. Marija hugged me and only now did the tears start to fall.

,,I know he sucks," she whispered to me.

,,Why did he do that? he knows full well that I hate her and just because he's angry he can't do something like that", Marija nodded.

,,You're right, but you have to solve disputes together and not in front of a door."

,,I don't want to see ign" , I said and broke away from the hug.

,,You have to talk, caroline is already enjoying it down there", she ran towards the door and opened it.

,,much luck".

I looked in the broken mirror and saw that my mascara was smudged. The door opened again and Ace entered the room.

,,Fuck, you're crying" he came frantically towards me.

,,fuck off. Don't touch me!" I yelled.

,,Sofia, I didn't want this, I was angry and-" I cut him off.

,,That doesn't mean that this slut can get on you and you enjoy it too!"

,,Sofia"

,,No, that's enough, I'm not in the mood for all that anymore, I'll sleep in the guest room tonight," I said and wanted to leave the room.

He pulled me back by his hand.

,,I'm sorry," he whispered.

,,I'm sorry you can stick yours somewhere else. Go ahead and fuck Caroline if you're that horny." ,I turned and closed the door.

~~~~

Sorry it's a shorter chapter this time, but I hope you enjoyed it :)