⁰⁵

When the bell rang we went downstairs to the door.

,,Hey" , Marija greeted her politely, but the postwoman, probably Caroline, just rolled her eyes.

,,where's ace?", her first question was directly, where is ace?, is she serious?

,,Ace? Oh, my boyfriend is asleep but your ringing must have woken him up, but you can give us the packages, I'll say hello to Ace from you," I told her.

She looked over me to see if Ace was coming and he was.

,,Hey Ace" she called to him and pushed me aside but I pulled her back by her arm and ran to Ace who looked at us confused.

,,You lousy bitch" Caroline called out to me but I ignored it and pulled Ace's chin down towards me and kissed him.

His hands found their way to my waist while his tongue took in.

I tugged lightly on his upper lip, which made him growl. When I heard Marija's proud cry, I broke away from Ace.

,,did you want to kiss me so badly, Mi Amor? " ,Ace whispered to me.

,, Yes Ace "

,,like Mi Amor? Is she your girlfriend?!"

,,Wrong, I'm his wife," I introduced myself, causing Ace to pull me towards him and grin.

Ace's POV:

This hooker is attached to me all the time and Sofia sat in front of me in a bra and very tight shorts.

I didn't want to say that I didn't like it, but my cock was already like a one.

Only the pillow that was on top of me hid my erection.

Caroline asked thousands of questions, which Marija and Sofia answered.

Kiara and Valeria tried not to laugh while Martineź didn't even try.

,,I'm tired, I'll go home then", the sentence came out of her lips in a very forced manner.

She said goodbye irritably and walked towards the door outside.

,,You did that, Sofia" Marija called out to her. Sofia nodded.

,,Alright folks, Valeria and Marija promised me something else, so let's leave you alone, have fun", grinning Kiara got up and went up the stairs with the girls.

Now only Sofia and I remained downstairs.

,,Was it fun to provoking her, Mi Amor?"  I whispered in her ear.

,, That was just the beginning, Ace," she replied with a grin.

,,Also, I have a question," I nodded questioningly.

,,Why have you had a pillow on your lap for hours?" she asked with a grin.

I smiled. "Find out, Mi Amor," I whispered.

I've been horny for her since she kissed me and I'd love to take her here and now, but that wasn't possible. I wouldn't do that until we get married and I'm getting more and more impatient.

Then she pushed the pillow away and sat on my lap.

,,Omg since when did this happen?" , she looked into my eyes.

,, since you kissed me," I whispered softly.

,,Oh Ace you should really control yourself." She breathed in my ear and kissed my neck so I grabbed her waist.

,,It's still too early, so if you don't want me to take you just yet, don't do it, honey," I warned her impatiently. She didn't listen, and started swinging her hips back and forth.

I groaned slightly and she kissed my neck.

,,Sofia please enough, I couldn't control myself any longer but she started moving her hips faster which made me moan a little louder. 

Since I had the feeling that I would cum at any moment because of her friction, I quickly placed her to the side.

My breathing quickened but I walked up towards the bedroom where she ran after me. I entered our dressing room and got myself a new pair of boxer shorts.

When I left the room and Sofia saw me in my boxer shorts, she started to smile.

"Did you really-" Sid pointed to my cock but I shook my head.

,,As long as my name is Ace Fernández, you'll regret it," I called out to her.

~~~~~

So my dears, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 🫶🏻
What do you think of Caroline?
Did Sofia do everything right or was it too soon?