013

jisung felt fidgety as he stood in front of his boyfriends dorm room. he was getting tired of waiting for minho and raised his hand, rapping harder on the door than he had the previous times he knocked. whatever sounds he heard stopped and then there were the sounds of feet thumping towards the door. he stepped back, frown set on his face and brows pulled together. after a few seconds the door was unlocked and pulled open and minho stood there, a frown on his own face.

"jesus, sung. why the hell are you knocking like that?"

jisung didn't say anything, just pushed past the boy and slammed himself onto the couch. minho sighed and closed the door, walking to where jisung was and sitting next to him. he wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his side.

"what's wrong baby? why're you upset?"

"i just saw felix and chan hyung. they were laughing and walking together. felix was laughing."

minho grimaced and looked away. how was he supposed to tell jisung he was the reason chan and felix were together today? he looked back towards jisung to find the boy already looking up at him, pout evident on his face. minho broke out into a grin and place a small kiss on his boyfriends head.

"felix and hyung were together because hyung is trying to help felix feel better since he thought you were ignoring him."

"what? i would never ignore lix! he's my best friend."

and it was true, jisung would never ignore felix. sure, he went to a party with changbin, only God knows how, and had alcohol poisoning for the last three days. he had been falling in and out of sleep in his dorm and couldn't do anything for more than a few seconds so he hadn't texted felix at all.

"that still doesn't explain how chan hyung got felix to leave his apartment?"

minho sighed, running a hand through jisungs hair now.

"well from what i saw, felix had been texting chan thinking it was changbin."

"shit."

jisung quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket. how could he be so dumb? of course felix was still going to think changbin had his old number. he gave minho a quick peck.

"thanks for telling me."

"mm. anytime babe. now, let me get back to cooking," minho muttered before standing up and walking back towards the kitchen, causing jisung to let out a small laugh.