018

"thanks again, hyung!" felix huffs as he sits the bags down in front of his door.

"ah, it's no problem at all, lix."

felix gulps softly at the nickname before turning to unlock his door, hands fumbling as he fights to stop the blush that is surely creeping up his neck and cheeks. after finally getting the door unlocked he breathes out a sigh of relief, leaning down to get the few bags chan actually let him carry. he pushed the door open with his foot and wobbled inside, chan not too far behind.

"so um, do you want to stay for ramen? or something? you don't have to." felix muttered softly as he placed his bags on the counter, looking up at chan from behind them.

"i would really love to but i have an assignment to finish by midnight. sorry lix."

"oh, it's fine. maybe next time?" felix asked, small smile gracing his lips as he looked up at chan again.

"mm. next time, definitely. i'm gonna head out now."

"bye."

chan gave him a little nod as he turned on his heel and made his way towards the door, opening it and stepping out. after the door was shut felix let out a low sigh. what was he thinking, asking chan to stay like that? he shook his head and began putting his groceries up.