026

"you mean to tell me this is why i'm running out of hoodies?" chan asks, a small smirk on his face as he stared at the half full drawer of hoodies. felix giggled sheepishly, hand wrapping around chan's waist.

"they're super comfy so i ended up keeping them!" chan hummed, eyebrow raising softly. "you're not mad are you, channie?" chan tsked, hand coming up to wrap around felix's hip and turn him towards him.

"course not, angel." the boy gave him a small smile. "keep them as long as you want, lovely." felix nodded, hand reaching up to cup chan's cheek and pull him into an soft kiss. his lips felt amazing and he tasted like... espresso. chan pulled away, a small playful smile adorning his lips.

"did you drink my espresso while you waited for me?" felix nodded softly, tongue poking out to lick at his lips.

"that's not a problem with you, is it?" chan chuckled, head shaking softly.

"no, not at all!"

"great! let's lay down, hm?"

*

"y'know, i really like you." felix suddenly said, hand rubbing across chan's stomach underneath his sweatshirt.

"huh? where'd that come from, angel?" felix shrugged against chan's chest, his pretty blue hair framing his face. "something on your mind?"

"i wanna be together."

"what? but we are together?" felix sighs.

"i mean together, channie—" felix huffs. "—and i know it contradicts the whole me wanting to "take things slow" thing but i'm ready." chan pauses, his eyes roaming felix's face as the boy leans up to look at him.

"are you sure?"

"i am. i really am, channie."

"ok, angel." chan nods, hands reaching up to cup felix's cheeks.

"so are you going to ask me out or do i have to?"

"will you be my boyfriend, angel?"

felix sighed, playful hand rising to rub at his chin. after seeing the look in chan's face he breaks out into a playful giggle.

"of course i will."

chan hums and presses a soft kiss to felix's forehead. he's happy, obviously. felix is his boyfriend. star holding, kind, and shy felix. the felix who makes him happy and deserves every good thing that ever happens to him.

his felix.