028- changbin pov pt.2

changbin thinks he loves jeongin. ever since jeongin found him crying in his room, he's been attentive, way more attentive than usual. and touchy. he's never been this touchy before. whenever he comes to changbin's dorm or passes him in the halls of the uni, he'll grab him by the hip and pull him in for a soft kiss. changbin isn't complaining. he likes it.

he stares down at his phone, re-reading the i love you text jeongin had just sent him. he can feel his heart thumping in his chest. they haven't gotten around to talking about loving each other and yet, here jeongin is, sending him a text while they're both in the middle of class. his eyes screw shut and he clicks his phone off.

his eyes open when he feels his seatmate tap on his arm and letting him know the class is over. he thanked her before stuffing his notebook and pen into his bag and phone in his pocket. he keeps his head down when he leaves the class.

he knows jeongin walks through this hall to get to his next class and he hopes he doesn't run into him. too bad jeongin is waiting for him outside of the door. he only notices when he feels a hand wrap around his hip and a finger lifting his chin. his breath stutters at the way jeongin is looking down at him. too much.

"you didn't reply to my message and now you're trying to ignore me?" he tsk, hand tightening around changbin's hip. "come on, hyung. what's wrong?" changbin doesn't say anything, just pulls himself out of jeongin's grip. he sends him one last look before walking away. he'll regret it later if the look on jeongin's face is anything to go by.

he just wants to sleep forever. he's scared to face jeongin but he knows he'll have eventually since they share the same dorm. he groans and throws his bag down, collapsing into bed after. jeongin's classes don't end till 8 and he most likely won't get to the dorms until 8:30. changbin has time to think.

*

he doesn't remember when he fell asleep but he knows he's been awakened from the sound of the door being opened and closed out in the living room. he listens as jeongin's shoes(?) hit the floor and when he walks to his room. his eyes flick over to the alarm clock in his room. the time reads 9:27 pm. jeongin is late.

his heart speeds up when he hears the soft sound of footsteps sound outside his door. he flips his back towards the door a few seconds before it's open. light spills into his room for a number of seconds before he hears the door being shut again. jeongin must think he's still asleep.

he feels the bed dip beside him and seconds later an arm is wrapping around his waist and a chest meets his back. he wills himself not to tense up. he can't give away him being actually awake.

"hi hyung." jeongin whispers quietly into the air. "i don't know what's happening with you, but i'm here for you. i told you that aiready, didn't i?" jeongin sighs softly. his hand rubs slow circles on changbin's thigh.

"i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable with the i love you text today. it was never my intention. i just wanted to make you feel better since you seem so down these past few weeks. but i really do love you, bin hyung." changbin hates how broken and apologetic jeongin sounds. his body moves before he can stop it and he now finds himself facing a surprised jeongin. the boy opens his mouth to speak but changbin throws an arm around his neck and pulls him into a short and sweet kiss.

"jeongin-ah." he hums when he pulls away, breath ragged. "i love you too. i'm sorry for making you feel this way." changbin watches jeongin's expression change before the younger boy is smiling and pulling changbin flush against his chest, hooking a leg over his.

"let's love each other for a long time, okay"

"let's."

changbin doesn't know what he's done to deserve people like felix or jeongin, but he's so grateful to whoever brought those angels into his life.