How you meet

Steve:

Today was pretty much average, you woke up and were on your phone for an hour, you straggled out of bed to get your only love (currently), coffee. You wrapped your blanket around you body before exiting your room.

You opened your cabinet to see a bare wooden platform where your coffee usually stood.

"Fudge." you muttered.

Dang it! I actually have to get dressed today! You thought and dropped your blanket that pooled at your feet. You shivered at the temperature of you apartment.

You walked to your room where you put on your (desired college/current college) hoodie and a pair of black leggings. You slid on your shoes and walked out the door with your wallet, phone, and keys, locking the door before getting to far.

You drove your car to Jack's, a small coffee place next to a small sit-down restaurant.

You popped out of your car and shuffled inside the building taking in the warm, coffee scented air. You waved to your cousin who happened to work there, he waved back and smiled. You set down your phone before you grabbed your desired coffee beans and walked up to the counter.

"Morning, Y/N." Your cousin said as he scanned the beans.

"Mornin'." You said and grabbed your wallet and handed him 30 dollars for the coffee beans.

"Thanks, Y/C/N." you said and took your coffee beans. He smiled.

"Have a great day, Y/N!" He perkily smiled. You turned and started walking out. You pushed the thick glass door and walked out the door.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" A man asked as he held your phone. You set your stuff down in the drivers seat and looked at the blonde man.

"Is that my phone?" You asked, wondering how he got it when you remembered leaving it at the coffee bean stand.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry ma'am." he handed you your baby and left his hand out for you to shake. You, because he was hot, had no objections in shaking his large hand. "Steve Rogers." he smiled.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N." You said and smiled.

"Beautiful name." he said and started walking away. "Oh, and one more thing, when you get home take off your phone case." you smiled a confused smile.

"Okay?" You laughed at his cute kind of quirkiness.

When you got home you took off your phone case to see a sticky note. With his phone number.

Tony:

Your dress you wore was kind of revealing, and you hated it. It was very short and showed a lot of cleavage, and showed your entire back. a Your sister bought it for you and made you wear it to the bar, because 'you needed a man in your life' as she said.

You tried to tell her other wise... But your sister being your sister is really stubborn and said you had to listen to her.

You sat on a bar stool with your sister I your left and a man drinking a blueberry margarita on your left. The man next to you looked strangely familiar. His small dark beard was perfect with his skin tone.

Your sister nudged you. "Talk to him." She mouthed. You looked at her and mouthed "Are you crazy?" She shrugged, "Slightly." she whispered.

Then, your sister being your sister tapped the mans shoulder. You stared at her. The man looked up from his beverage.

"Excuse me sir, my sister thinks you are rather attractive." She said to him pushing you against him.

"I'm sorry for her, she's a little tipsy..." you whispered. He just stared at you.