Request- ANNONOMOUSEblogger

(Olivia's POV)

I sat on my bed and got up; hardly, but I made it. I grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed leftover steak from last night.

My phone started buzzing. Ugh, someone is calling me... I thought. I picked it up seeing it was my close buddy, Peter. Over time I kind of built up feelings for him, I kind of had a crush on him. I answered it.

"Hey, You got time Olivia?" He said right away. I was confused. It was freaking 9 am and he was already up?

"For what?" I said, and set the meat in the microwave.

"Oh, you know- an intergalactic alien battle.. Ronan's minions are at it again..." He said, I mentally facepalmed. Why does Ronan always have to ruin breakfast for me?

"Yeah..." I said. "I'll be ready in 10..." I mumbled rubbing my face.

"Good, I'll be there." He said, "I'm parking in your backyard."

"Fine." I said and put the food back into the fridge. "You owe me, I'm skipping breakfast for you."

"Sorry, Wolfie." Peter said. "I'll get you a steak later. Bye." He hung up. Wolfie was his pet name for me; I was a werewolf after all.

I walked to my room where I put on a T-shirt and my jeans, a leather jacket; and slipped on my combat boots. I walked to the bathroom, pulling my hair up.

A knock came from my door.

"Open up, Wolfie!" His voice rang out through my home. I walked to the door, still tying my boots. I quickly unlocked the door.

"Come on, Slow Poke!" He said and grabbed my wrist pulling me out going and locking my door before closing it and dragging me to his ship.

"By the way your a buttface." I said and slapped his shoulder. I looked around to see that no one else was there. "Peter, where's everyone else?"

He stared at me for a second. "Oh, yeah! Drax is earning some award- God knows how he did it. Gamora is attending some loser thing, and Rocket and Groot... Probably stealing something."

"Awesome." I said sarcastically. So we're freaking alone; and fighting?!

We flew over some little tiny planet that was obviously swarmed with aliens, they had weapons as well. They didn't look very nice.

The ship lowered closer to the petty planet.

"Hop out, Wolfie." Peter said and grabbed his guns, and turned up the speaker that was blasting 'Cherry Bomb' by The Runaways.

I bounced out of the ship, shifting into a wolf; my canines long and extended. I started at the ugly pale-skinned aliens; they had black markings on their faces which did not make them look any better. They started to shoot at me; luckily I dodged the bullets/lasers easily. Once I sunk my claws into the ugly creatures, they disappeared, like holograms.

I tried to tell Peter, forgetting I was still a wolf- instead I just barked. Yet somehow he understood perfectly.

"Look around look for a master control." He said. He spends too much time with Groot...

I started looking around, not worrying about the hologram aliens. I saw a small orb, that obviously connected to everything.

I barked at him again. He still understood!

"Got it, Wolfie." He said and started heading for the orb. He grabbed the orb and yanked it down from its rightful spot; making every alien disappear except for one. Which just so happened to be the "Alpha" alien. Peter went and grabbed him.

He started screaming in an intergalactic foreign accent, in his language.

"Kill 'em, Wolfie." He said as I turned back to my human form; taking Peter's gun.

"Bye-bye." I said and shot him in the head. Everything was quiet except for 'Hooked on a Feeling' by Blue Swede playing in the background.

"Your kind of hot when your not a wolf..." Peter mumbled. I had waited for this moment for a very long time. I kind of really liked him.

Our eyes met and time seemed to stop.

'Keep it up girl, yeah you turn me on'

Our faces started to get closer together- and all the sudden our lips were together. My arms wrapped around him, and his arms went to my waist.

'And I'm hooked on a feeling,

I'm high on believin'

That your in love with me'

He let go and looked at me.

"Does that make up for breakfast? I'll do it again! It was awesome!"

"I love you, Peter." I said and pulled his face towards mine again.

"We should go out more, I think your rather attractive."

Our lips conjoined again.

And again.

(A/N)

Sorry this was late I just never seemed to post it...

This is completely and utterly dedicated to @ANNONOMOUSEblogger

Requests are still open.

I had fun writing this :) I'm going to be adding Peter to the preferences. :) just because he's awesome.

The girl who's in the middle of corn country,

Shelby