Alone Time (Chapter 8)

I'm thinking about doing a name change for Marin, I was thinking of Marcellus, Marc, or Marcel for short cause of the whole royalty aspect. Lmk in the comments what you think and I wouldn't say I'm officially back but it's a start, I'm still contemplating on if I should restart this story but for now, enjoy the long-awaited chapter. 

⚠️FYI reference to smut/lemon in this chapter and strong language.⚠️

___________________________________________________

Kagami POV

I looked over to my right, Marin was carrying Chloe as I carried Lila. Even after months of training with Marin I still marvel at the fact that Marin can carry someone without much effort. As I look at his body without a shirt I see all the scars and muscles he tries to hide under his clothes. 'What I wouldn't give to take him right here right now' I thought as I licked my lips. 'I swear I've been spending too much time with Nick' I thought to myself as we reached the door.

"Are you alright Gami?" Marin looked at me worried. "I'm alright Rin, just thinking," I replied.

3rd POV

Walking into the room Kagami and Marin put down the girls on the bed. "There's some stuff in the bathroom we can use to clean them up with," Marin said as he removed the blanket. Kagami nods, heading into the bathroom to grab towels and some tissues. 

"Here," Kagami said, handing the stuff over to Marin. 

"Why don't you shower first? I'll sort out their nose bleeds for now, then you can help me wake them up so they can shower and change." Marin said as he swiped the blood coming from the two's noses. 

"Sure," Kagami said using the towel she grabbed. "Are there any clothes I can change into?" she turned and asked, forgetting she isn't at home. 

"Yeah, there's some in that drawer." Marin pointed to the second drawer in the shared room, as he finished whipping off the blood from Lila.

Kagami nods and grabs some clothes from the drawer. "Thank you, Marin, for everything," Kagami said. 

"It's not a problem Gami. Now shoo go wash up I'll start walking these two up." Marin said, pointing to the two girls. Kagami giggled then turned away to go shower. 'Honestly, she's perfect' thought Marin. 'No time to simp Marin focus gotta wake up Lila and Chloe' he thought.

Marin shifted near the beds and gently shook Lila and Chloe. "Hey, you two awake there?" Lila and Chloe sturred in their unconscious state and slowly start to wake up. 

"Oh hey Marin, what happened?" Lila spoke first as she tried to register where she was. 

Blushing, Marin spoke, "We were playing smash or pass, and uh you guys kinda passed out when I said I'd smash you three?" Marin tries his best to avoid eye contact with both girls. 

"I see, were you the one that brought us up here?" Chloe asked awake enough to hear what Marin said. 

"Y-yeah Kagami helped me with bringing you guys up here," Marin said, accidentally glancing into Lila's eyes. "I uh was waking you guys up so that you guys can shower and change. There are clothes in the drawers there for you to change into. Kagami is using the shower right now but she should be out any minute." Marin said, shifting uncomfortably as the two girls stared at him. 

"Thanks for bringing us up here Marin, we appreciate it." both girls abruptly said at the same time, almost yelling. 

"It's ok girls it was nothing, I'm glad me and Kagami were able to help," Marin said blushing profusely. Taking a glance at himself he realized he still was shirtless, he jumped up and said 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I should have put a shirt on." Marin stood about to grab the shirt from earlier when suddenly, "NOO!!" Both girls shouted and Marin turned around surprised. The girls looked at each other before blushing and turning away. "I-I mean n-no it's ok I- we don't mind that you don't have a-a shirt on," Chloe said as her ears slowly turned red. "Y-yeah what Chloe said i-its your house Marin y-you should be comfortable in your own home," Lila said, sneaking glances at Marin's abs.

'Gosh they are so cute when they're shy' Marin thought to themselves. Marin then got an idea, dropping his shirt back to the chair he grabbed a couple of towels and handed them to the girls. "Here, dry up your hair so that it doesn't keep dripping." 

Both girls stood up and grabbed a towel from Marin and started to dry their hair. While they did so Marin got behind Lila and whispered seductively "Let me help you with that~" Marin put up Lila's hair and wrapped it in the towel after doing so he kissed the back of her neck whispering "There all better~" Lila stood shocked and blushing like crazy as Chloe looked on just as shocked and a little jealous. Knowing just what's up, Marin goes to Chloe and does the same thing. 

Blushing like crazy Chloe then asks "I-Is there another bathroom I can use to shower and change in." "Y-yeah same I uh It's getting a little cold from the water," Lila says trying her best not to scream from the sensation. Chuckling at their reaction Marin points to the door saying, "There's a bathroom on the left that has two showers in there, if you two don't mind it you can use it." Both girls stare at each other for a minute and finally decide it wouldn't be too bad to go together. 

"T-thanks Marin we don't mind. We'll see you in a bit." Lila said, grabbing her clothes and walking with Chloe out into the hall to the other bathroom. Chloe also said thank you and went with Lila after grabbing her clothes.

Marin chuckled to himself thinking of how adorable their reactions were, when his mind wandered off as Kagami stepped out.

Marin in awe of Kagami mumbled "Gorgeous" hoping Kagami didn't hear him. Unluckily for him, Kagami heard him and blushed. 

"Hey Rin, it's been a while since it's been just us hasn't it?" Kagami started walking towards Marin. "Yeah, it has" Marin breathed out too focused on Kagami as the only thing covering her was her towel. 

"How was it with the other two?" Kagami said, wrapping her arms around Marin as Marin grabbed her waist. Chuckling he spoke in a whisper

"I tried my best to resist but I couldn't help myself, I just hope they didn't take it the wrong way."

"Let's hope you don't break them again." Kagami giggled. "Now then tell me, you like all 3 of us don't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" Marin groaned.

"Quite" Kagami said as she moved her arms towards Marin's waist.

Sighing Marin said, "You girls are just so... perfect and beautiful and hot and cute and shit I can't control myself when I'm around you and I wish I could have all three of you but I'm not sure how you guys would feel about that."

Nodding in understanding Kagami traced his abs smiling in contentment. "I'm not sure about the other two but I wouldn't mind being with all three of you. Chloe looks so cute and submissive with her glasses on and Lila looks so fuckable when she's all focused in class." Kagami said, licking her lips and slowly sliding her hands further down Marin's torso slowly grazing Marin's cock.

"God I forgot how unfiltered you are ever since you've befriended Nick," Marin said, letting out a groan into Kagami's ear.

Shivering from the sound, Kagami said "Aww is the prince getting all worked up?"

Shifting attention Marin starts to caress Kagami's waist slowly lowering his hands "I know what you're up to my beloved Typhon."

Blushing at the nickname Kagami composed herself and spoke "Whatever do you mean my lovely Lotis?" starting to stroke Marin's member.

"You know exactly what you're doing." Marin grunts, "Two can play that game~"

_________________________________

Typhon is the Greek god of dragons.

Lotis is the Greek god of Ladybugs

The real smut is gonna be in the next chapter. :)