Explanation (Chapter 4)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MENTION OF ABUSE

(Nino POV)

Me and Aunt Caline tried to calm down Mari and try to convince her she wasn't there anymore, that she has escaped but nothing was working. Aunt Caline didn't even know why this was happening, so I decided we'd take Mari out of the classroom to calm her down then I would explain to everyone what exactly happened for Mari to become like this. Just as I was going to open my mouth to tell the class what I was going to do Adrien asked "Nino explain, what is happening to Marinette?" I replied, "I'll explain what's happening but first let me move Mari outside the room and calm her down, she does not need to be reminded of what happened." Hesitantly they nodded and I moved Mari out of the room to calm her down. 

Mari screamed and yelled causing teachers to come out of their classrooms to see what was happening, luckily Aunt Caline reassured them that this would be resolved soon so they can relax and carry on to what they were doing. The teachers were reluctant to leave a screaming child on the floor but eventually, they continued what they were doing trying to ignore the blood-curdling screams coming from Mari. We eventually were able to calm Mari down and got Miss Mendeliev since she was free that period to stay with Mari to make sure nothing happened.

We walked in and Alya screamed "NINO WTF JUST HAPPENED? AND WHERE IS MARINETTE?"

I calmly said " I'll explain what happened but for now Mari is outside with Miss Mendeliev, she does not need to listen to this and have it trigger again"

Then Aunt Caline asked " Nino what was that? I remember you telling me about Mari's panic attacks but you never said it was this severe."

I turn to her and responded " I'll explain everything, I guess I should start with what happened when we were in the US experimenting on a way to make the pill. So it was a few days after we found out about Mari having healer blood. We went to a family scientist that makes medicine, we asked if they could make a pill using Mari's blood so that instead of drinking the blood they could just swallow a pill. They said it would take a little time to develop the pill, so we let them take samples of the blood some were to experiment on and some were used to create the pill. They thought experimenting on the blood could help explain what type of disease is the family disease and to test it out on other things like other diseases and if it could heal internal and external wounds. Apparently, someone heard our conversation and told some black market sellers hoping for some of the blood in return. The black market sellers told the person to scram so the person decided to do it themselves. They asked a couple of his friends that were professional assassins to help in return they would get some of the blood. Me and Mari were staying at one of our relatives' homes waiting for the pill to develop while still helping anyone with severe health problems in the family. One day we decided we would take a break day so we just hung out and caught up with some people we knew in the US. We eventually went to sleep but in the morning Mari was completely gone no one saw her leave, I checked her room and saw that the window was broken and there was some type of liquid on the floor. I got the scientist that was developing the pill to take a look and analyze what the liquid was, it was a sleeping medicine doctors give patients if they started acting crazy, the medicine knocks the person out for at least 5 hours. We searched for any clue on Mari and where she was but nothing so I decided I'd go in disguise to the black market to see if anyone was selling "healing blood". After 2 weeks of searching, I eventually found a place isolated in the woods that was selling but there was a waitlist for it. I couldn't wait to make an appointment to see if Mari was there so I asked them where they got the blood and if it did actually work. At first, they were suspicious of why I was asking but I pulled out a wad of cash showing that I have an interest in buying. The guy looked at me for a while but eventually told me to follow him, I followed keeping my guard up just in case, we then went into a secret base behind the building. I walked in and there were 2 other guys there with guns smoking cigarettes. I looked around the room and saw Mari chained to the wall with cuts, bruises, blood on the floor and her. I saw the guy I followed whisper something to one of the other guys, I assumed he was the boss. The guy stood up and asked me "So you want to buy our money maker". I just responded with a yes as he asked how much was I going to offer, I said 5 million. The police were tracking me as well as hearing our conversation. I pulled out the briefcase I had filled with 5 Million dollars. The boss guy looked at the money the looked up saying no deal he then said that Mari was his plaything and that if he wanted to he could charge 5 million to one of his buyers and they'd pay it. I knew he wasn't going to give up Mari so I called for backup using a remote I had while stalling the boss guy. Eventually, we freed Mari from the cell and got her back home but she wouldn't explain what happened to her or what they did to her. She was put in house arrest until she was stable enough to go out, she got PTSD from everything that happened. After about half a year on house arrest, she was stable enough to go out again but every so often she would have nightmares or panic attacks during the day. To this day she still hasn't told me or anyone anything about what happened." 

After my long explanation, I looked up to see the class and my Aunt with shocked, worried, and horrified expressions. All of them were either crying or were trying not to, all of a sudden I heard Mari yelling "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? FINE ILL TELL YOU. THEY KICKED, PUNCHED, RAPED, AND CUT INTO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO HEAL MYSELF SO THEY COULD DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT I REFUSED. THEY PUT MY BLOOD INTO MY FOOD SO I DIDN'T EAT. THEY GOT EVEN MADDER AND DIDN'T CARE ANYMORE THEY KEPT GOING AND GOING, ONLY KEEPING ME ALIVE FOR PROFIT. I BECAME THEIR PLAYTHING. A BROKEN DOLL. TO THIS DAY I STILL HAVE THOSE SCARS REMINDING ME OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME THERE." 

I froze I didn't know what to say or do, no one did we just stood there. All of a sudden we heard coughing everyone turned their heads toward the direction it came from. We saw Aunt Caline coughing up blood and a lot of it. 

(Mari POV)

After I woke up I remembered what happened I had another panic attack. I look over and saw a relieved Miss Mendeliev, she gave me a small smile and asked if I was ok. Returning the smile I said I was fine then I heard Nino in the classroom through the wall saying "... Till this day she still hasn't told me or anyone anything about what happened." My smile fell as I got up I opened the door and yelled. After I was done I saw the class's faces shocked and worried. 

We just stood there until I heard Aunt Caline coughing rather harshly, I turn my attention towards my Aunt and see that she was coughing up a lot of blood. Nino and I yelled in unison "AUINTE" shit I should have known by her behavior. I quickly rushed over to my aunt and held her up I look over to Nino and tell him to quickly get the pill. He rushed over to my bag but turned around and yelled back "We didn't pack them". Shit she'll just have to drink my blood, I quickly grab a scissor from the desk and slit my arm. I put the scissor down on the table and put the cut up to my Aunt and told her to drink it. She hesitantly nodded and then started to drink my blood since she was very close to the final stage of the disease she needed to drink more blood than when it starts. My arm starts to feel numb from the loss of blood but it didn't really affect me much. After a few seconds, my Aunt started to float then the family crest appears 

 After a few seconds, my Aunt started to float then the family crest appears 

Once the crest disappeared Aunt Caline was slowly placed back on her feet. I sighed in relief as I clutched my numb arm. I fell to my knees closing my eyes shut as a sharp pain shot threw my arm, suddenly I felt my arm being wrapped by something. I open my eyes to see Kagami slowly wrapping my arm with bandages. 

Kagami is a knight in training after I met her during my coronation she told me about her life and everything, and we became good friends, I knew about her mother and how Kagami has to be "Perfect" so I offered her to be my personal guard along with Nino. After a while of convincing both Kagami and her mom, Kagami decided to become a Knight in training. We agreed that after 2 years Kagami leave her mother's side to start training to become a knight. 

Kagami looked up and said in a low tone so the class couldn't hear "Hello princess". I smirked and winked at her and said "Hello my knight". I chuckled as her face became pink, I have to admit I do like Kagami as well as Lila and Chloe, I might have a way to get this to work, as I smirk internally. Kagami finished bandaging my arm then stood up and helped me up, we turned to the class and their faces were so confused and shocked. Nino coughed to get everyone's attention, "Now then how about we all just sit down and chat for a bit before any questions considering everything that happened just now".

Everyone nodded in agreement as Nino and I helped our Aunt out.

Gezz 3 chapters finished in one night how nice I'm productive :3 next post is going to be the oc explanation and how they look (1863 words)

byeeeeeee