Paris...I'm coming (Chapter 1)

(⚠Warning somewhat mature language⚠)

(Mari's parent's POV)

F=Felix B=Brigitte M=Marinette(Mariana) N=Nicholas(Nino)

F: Hey darling

B: Hey hubby (says without looking at him)

(ugh I'm cringing at this)

F: (notices that something is on her mind) What are u thinking about?

B: Huh o I've been thinking, since Mari's birthday is coming up I was thinking maybe she could go back to Paris for a year before her Coronation

F: Hmm it's a good idea but what about her bullies?

B: (stares at him with a -_- face) Seriously you know she's strong, she just had to keep up an act to make her look weak so no one suspected her. Like seriously she's capable of taking care of herself, in fact, I have a really good idea. (she said with a smirk across her face)

F: Hmm🤔 yeah you're right ill leave this up to u then. (he kissed her cheek lovingly as he left the planning to her)

(With Mari)

Hmm I miss Paris maybe I can ask my mom to let me go visit, I really wanna see how everyone's doing. Sigh, I'll think about it later right now I got to train with Nick.

(After 2 hours of training)

(Mari POV)

Woo that was intense, alright after I take a shower I'm gonna ask my mom about going back to Paris.

After her shower, she walks to the thrown room knocking on the door before proceeding into the room.

M: Hey mom can I ask you something?

B: Sure sweaty what's up?

M: Um I was thinking maybe I can go back to Paris for a trip or something. I really wanna see if it has changed or not.

Brigitte was shocked that Mari asked before she was able to tell her.

B: Well look at that great minds do think alike. (she said while smirking)

M: (shocked) WAIT REALLY?? I CAN GO!!! (she shouted)

B: Yes honey I was planning on letting you go back as a surprise for your birthday but I guess you beat me to it (chuckling slightly), but you must take Nicholas and you are not to reveal that you are the princess of China.

M: Ok Mom, so when can I go? (she said overjoyed)

B: You can leave in a few days, I'll have to get the private jet and some bodyguards for you before you leave. You will stay for a year until your coronation where you will have to come back.

M: Awesome thx a lot Mom, does Dad know?

B: He said it was up to me to make the decision, so yes he knows. You should go and tell Nick to go pack and remember you and him have to keep your names and where you went a secret. Make something up if you can, you can also go as your normal self so you don't need to worry about your hair and voice. (she said with a wink and smirk)

M: (slightly blushes) OMG thx soooo much Mom ill go tell Nick and dang you thought of everything, you are the best. (she said with a huge smile and joy in her eyes hugging her mom and then running off to tell Nick)

While she runs to Nick's room let me explain what Mari's mom meant by "go as your normal self so you don't need to worry about your hair and voice.". Mari cut her hair shorter cause she was more comfortable with it and Mari is intersex, she has boobs like any other female but a nice dick to fuck Chloe, Lila, and Kag- ... o shit said too much. 😅Umm hehe ignore that but yes Mari has a cock and boobies and her voice is deeper. *cOuGh* anywayyyyssssss back to Mari.

Mari ran into Nick's room yelling

M: NICK!!!!!

N: (jumps out of his bed scared to the bone) What?!

M: WE CAN GO BACK TO PARIS!!!!

N: (shocked at what she said, jaw touching the floor) WAIT REALLY?!!?

M: (chuckles at his face) Yes now close your mouth before flies go in. (still laughing at him)

(Nick POV)

OMG, we can go back, but for how long? What will happen when we get there? Are we going back to school?

Thoughts and questions swarmed his mind as he mutters to himself. Mari was a little creeped out by this but shrugged it off then started shaking Nick. Nick snapped out of his trans and asked...

N: When are we leaving?

M: We leave in a few days. Mom said that we can be ourselves but we still have to keep up part of the "act".

Mari explained to Nick everything her mom said telling him that they will stay for a year before returning for the coronation, she also explained in depth, how they are to pull this off. After explaining they decided they should go back to school even though they already passed college leveled classes, they wanted to see everyone.

They planned how they would go about this, they discussed a cover story and everything. Mari then emailed Miss Bustier informing her of their arrival and plans as well as telling her to inform Mr. Damocles and reenrolled into Lycée Françoise Dupont, which they made an investment long before to expand the school so it is now a private High School and a private College so everyone is still there. (aint sure how that works but aii imma roll with it) They're all in their third year of High School, Mr. Damocles didn't want to separate any of the classes or fire any teachers so they kept the same class and teachers, with a few exceptions.

After informing Miss Bustier they decided it was late and they went to sleep excited and stressed about going back to Paris. The next day they packed and time flew by so fast that it was the day of returning to Paris. Mari and Nick woke up early so they can get one more training session before heading for Paris. After they finished they took a shower and changed into...

Mari's             Nick's

They get prepared to leave grabbing their luggage and their weapons

They get prepared to leave grabbing their luggage and their weapons. They make their way to the jet saying bye to their parents. Their parents wished them a safe trip as they board the jet. They went to sit down, Nick put headphones on his ears and listened to music. Mari did the same since it was a 10-11 hour trip, she thought to herself...

Paris...I'm coming.

~To be continued~

Finally donee with Chapter 1 I hope u all enjoyed this honestly I'm still figuring out the writing layout so if it changes then that's why but either way comment on any ideas for future chapters. Byee pups~ (1451words)